chapter 10

Jessicas POV

"HURRY UP WITH THE STORY AIDEN" I yelled in Aidens face.

I instantly felt bad for screaming at him when he was just trying to get to the point.

"Aiden,im sorry I yelled. I guess im just feeling tired,please go on with the story" I said more calm.

"Anyways,after you were gonna walk out i slapped you,then you got mad,not that i blame you or anything cause I know what i did was unexceptable yea."

"But then you walked outside and you were with that dumb jock and he called you a whore then he slapped you and thats when i rushed you here,then you took like what seemed like an eternity to wake up and well here we are" He finished clearly out of breath.

"Wow" I said sad that he rejected me and that i was hit by some jock.

"Aiden im sorry but i need some time to let all of this settle in,so if you could please leave thay would be great." With that he got up looking kinda angry but still left.

Does he except me to be happy about what i just found out cause thats just crazy.

A/N-Hey guys sorry I havent been updating but i have just been have some family problems and IM truley sorry that i kept all of you waiting for me to update.And if your reading this just know that I love you so much cause I consider you as one of my fans now.

Im gonna start a 'question of the day' thing so i can get to know you all better and so you can all get to know me better 2.

Question of the day-whats your favorite food?

thx for reading luv ya!!!