Chapter 17!

Jessica's POV

I woke up in a room and then realized it was just Aiden's room.

I suddenly realized I stayed the night and that my parents were probably asleep since it's only 2:00 am, I guess because I went to sleep so early im now gonna be up all night.

I tried to get up and leave when I felt to gripping arms around my waist, I woke up Aiden..oops.

"Hey babe,what are ya doin?" He asked in his sexy 'jus woke up' voice.

"Sorry but I gotta go home before my parents get to worried about me and call the cops." I said trying to be quick and just go.

"No no no, I called Fiona and your parents won't be expecting you home till tomorrow night" he said causing me to relax.

"Omg your a lifesaver" I said starting to walk into his bathroom to take a shower.

"Yea yea, your welcome. Now come lay back down with me" He said trying to be cute.

"Yea right I'm gonna take a shower and then were gonna go have some fun tonight" I said full of energy!

"OOO I love this side of you, it kinda turns me on" he said while biting his lip.

"Your a dork,, wait I have no clothes"I said kinda sad.

"You can borrow some if my sisters things if you want,she wont mind if you my mate" he said once again making me relax.

" there you go again being my lifesaver" I said so happy that he has a sister.

"You kno it, her bedroom is down the hall. Its the door with pictures of her and her boyfriend on it" he said getting up and getting ready.

"Ok thx" I said walking into the hall, and trying to take large steps because the floors so cold and just wanna feel her carpeted floors..hehe.

I get to her room and go into her closet, I can tell that she's neat because she has hangers of full outfits and shoes and socks below them. I pick out and out fit with black skinny jeans,a yellow tee-shirt that says "Now or NEVER" and some jordans to go with it.

I walked back to Aidens room and saw him laying there on his phone, I went into his bathroom got in the shower, washed my self with a wash cloth Aiden had set out for me cleaned my parts, washed my hair with his shampoo. then got out,got dressed.

Then I brushed my long curly hair,walked out to see a sexy looking aiden and then we were off!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT