"MINE" part 2 chapter 15

Jessicas POV

After Aiden through me in his BMW (black) he pulled me onto his lap and buckled the seatbelt around both of us then made me hug his chest the whole way there which kind of felt good because I got to feel his muscles,then the car came to a complete stop and thats when i got scared of him again.

"What the hell are we doing at your house Aiden"

NO answer from him he just picked me up bridal style and then we came into his house,he carried me up stairs to a bedroom which im guessing is his bedroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING KISSING OTHER MEN AND LETTING THEM FEEL YOU"he yelled at me.

i could tell he was pissed cause his eyes turned black which meant that his wolf came out.

"come on babe just calm down,i love you and only you" i really am scared but i will do anything for his wolf to go away

i could see his eyes were still balck so i kissed him and he kissed me back then i pulled away and could see that Aiden was back and Tyler was gone.

OMG the kiss that me and the jock had was okay but the kiss i just shared with me mate felt sweet and much better, my thoughts were interupted when Aiden pushed his lips back onto mine we ended up having a make out session and if I wouldnt have stopped Aiden he would have marked me.

"Come on dont you trust me when i say that i will never hurt you like that ever again?

Aiden whispered in my ear.

"Honestly Aiden I don believe you,sorry"i said because i was still unsure if i could trust him yet.