Makeover

Well after Fiona explained everything to me she thought that it was time for a makeover.
"Well first were gonna change your hairstyle,then your clothing and then your makeup." Fiona said like it was going to be super fun and easy for me.
"Well ok,BUT IF YOU HURT MY HAIR I WILL TAKLE YOUR ASS"I said afraid she would try something.
20 minutes later.
Well after I warned her about my hair she went to the store to get some hair dye.And now were getting ready to change my hair.
"First,were gonna dye your tips red and then were gonna add curls so it look sexy and cute."Fiona said with excitement.
Fiona is now curling my tips and if you ask me I think that the red tips came out great.Fiona finally finished curling my tips and then she said she would be back inna bit and I haven't seen her since then.
~1 hour and 30 minutes later~
Fiona came back with about 20 bags filled with clothes.
"Well I went to the mall to get you clothes and didn't take you because I knew you wouldn't let me buy it for you if you seen it." Fiona said.
"Well I'm kinda tired but Im also curious about whats in those bags so come in."
We walked to my room and she made me try on all these cute/short dresses.
"Well your butt looks big in that one but your boobs pop out in this one so wear this one.She handed me the one that makes my boobs pop out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~
Thanks so much for voting for my story and I will update soon.Thanks so much just for taking the time out of your day to read my story(=
XOXO MARIARUIZM👻