Chapter 19!

"Hey, umm there's this party tomorrow night and I wanted to know if you would like to go with me" He asked.

"Yea sounds fun"I said

"Wow I can't believe that your going on a date with me and going to a party before that" He said while picking me up and kissing me.

After all of this he started the car and we drove back home but sadly I didnt last the ride, I fell asleep.

Aiden's POV
Pulling in front of my house I looked over and noticed she was sleeping.

I carefully picked her up,walked her to my porch,opened the door and carried her upstairs into my bedroom .

My parents are away on business so were gonna be fine with her here.

$$$$$$$$Next morning$$$$$$$$$$

Jessicas POV

I woke up wrapped in Aidens arm's. I gently crawled underneath his arms and left.

I walked home which wasn't that far because I only lived about two blocks down and then I got to the house and everyone was sleeping thankfully so I decided just to go take a quick shower.

I picked out a neon pink crop top with cute jean shorts.

I wash my hair and my private parts then stepped onto the cold floor and put my total around me then brush my teeth brushed my hair then got dressed and put some cute Jordans on.

Once I was finished I got a text from Aiden....

A: where did you go I can't find you anywhere

J: sorry but I went home early and just got out the shower

A: oh well i'm picking you up at nine tonight to go to the party

J: K ,Thx bye

I walked on the stairs into the kitchen to see my mom and my dad cooking breakfast.

"Oh hi sweetie aren't you supposed to be at your friends house" mom asked with concern and worry.

"Yeah but we decided to go to the movies later on tonight so she will pick me up later" I said trying to make it believable.

"Oh that's fine just don't stay out too late tonight" she said flipping the pancakes.

"Wait where you going to go today" well me and your father decided to have a little mini vacation for our anniversary" she said with excitement.

"Oh OK how long will you guys be gone"

"Maybe two weeks at the most"

"K"

Once breakfast/we sat there and ate then afterwards they both left and it was just me.

I watch Netflix for a few hours then when I looked at the clock it was already seven.

Wow I spent so many hours watching American horror stories that I almost forgot about the party tonight

I went upstairs to do my makeup,my hair...AGAIN. Then it was already 830 so I decided just to watch one more episode of American horror stories to pass the time.

?!?!?!?!?!?30 minutes passed?!?!??!?!?!

I suddenly heard knocking at the door.

"Hey babe are you ready " he asked

"Yup pretty much" I said

"Looks like I have to keep A close eye on you because of how well you're dressed" he said looking me up and down.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter,kisses
XOXO