Jealousie

Well,after I was done with my whole makeover Fiona went home and I took my ass to sleep.
"Ring,ring,ring" I woke up to that annoying sound.My great alarm clock (note the sarcasm) I had thought of turning it off and going back to bed for a few more minutes but I knew that once I fell asleep I would be to lazy to get back up,so I had to get up and get ready for my devious plan for today.
-1 Hour Later-
Just an hour later I was wearing the black dress that made my boobs pop out with some black high heels.
I thought to my self wow I actually look good and if this doesn't get his attention then I don't know what will.
I walked down stairs and grabbed an apple then walked outside,I walked towards my car then hopped in and drove to school,about 30 seconds after I got in the car my favorite song came on "I need a doctor"by Dr.Dre with Eminem and Skylar Grey I started singing to the song then sadly the song ended and I was at school.
I let out a shaky breath and then got out the car and all of a sudden the eyes were on me.Guys turned heads and practically drooled and girls well to be honest the looked pissed but I didn't care I just need to go along with my plan.

I got into the school and was walking towards my locker when suddenly this really cute guy who played for the football team (The jock) came up to me and lightly pushed me up against the lovkers,I peeked out from the corner of my eye to see Aiden standing there with clenched fist's.
I smiled at how much this pissed him off.

"So,whats your name?" The jock asked me
"Jessica but how about you just call me Jessie"I replied
"Well Jessie you look mighty fine today can I kiss you?" The jock asked me
I didn't really wanna kiss him but if it was gonna piss Aiden the well be my guest
"Yea sure,If ya want"I said
"Well your in luck cause I do want"the jock said before crashing his pink soft lips onto mine.
The kiss was filled with...NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,I DIDNT FEEL ANYTHING
All of a sudden Aiden came over and pulled the jock off of me and he pulled me into the janitors closet.

"What are doing"Aiden asked with his eyes pitch black
"Hmm,I dont know I was just having a good time till you came over and wrecked it you dumbass"I said clearly mad

But it of corse didn't faze him cause he was pretty mad to.Then Aiden did something I thought he would have never done to me....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••=====================••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
WELL WHAT DOES AIDEN DO TO JESSICA?
Is it good or BAD?
Is Jessica mad,happy,excited,or sad?
WELL I WILL BE UPDATING SOON AND I HAVE A PRESENT FOR ALL OF YOU...
MY KIK USER NAME:Mariaruiz11
Well if you want it,just wanted to talk to more of all of you

VOTE
COMMENT
READ

👉YAY LUV YA 😘😍😘😍😘😜😛😝😊😋👈
XOXO MARIARUIZM