Chapter 18!

I walked out to see a sexy looking Aiden and then we were off!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
We tip toed down the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible.

"After you, m'lady" he said smiling at me.

"Your a big kid" I said as I was walking outside into the cold whistling night.

"I want to take you to my favorite place tonight" He said with pleading eyes.

"Really, yea sure" I said, happy that hes gonna show me this place. I hope he hasn't showed any of his other one night stands this place.

"Your the first person I have ever showed this place," He said scratching the back of his neck.

~~skip the 1 hour drive~~

" Stay here" He said coming around to my side and opening my door.

"Thank you" I said surprised that he is being a gentlemen.

" Here close your eyes, its a little walk until we get there and I want this to be a surprise"he said covering my eyes with his hands.

We kept walking until we came to a stop and he removed his hands from my eyes, AMAZING was all I was thinking as I looked out into the city.

We were on a cliff and I could see the beautiful city lights , the empty streets, we were looking down on the city and it was a moment I wanted to last forever.

" Amazing right" he said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"YES, this place is beautiful" I said with complete honesty.

"I knew you would like it" he said taking my hand and sitting us down at the edge of the cliff with me in between his legs.

"Like it,, no I love it Aiden" I said turning around and looking him in the eyes seeing love and happiness.

He was millimeters away from my face when he kissed me.

He took out his phone, played a sliw sing and...

"Jessica, may I have this dance he said bowing making me chuckle.

"Yes you may" I said as he grabbed my hand.

We went back and fourth until he spinned me around and wrapped me in his arms.

"This might sound girly but I don't want this moment to ever end" he said pulling me closer to me.

"I hope you know that I didn't mean anything of the things I said when I first met you" he said

" Hey, don't worry about it. Im fine." I said remembering that day and all of the things he said to me.

"NO. I want you to know that Iam sorry and that I love and that you beautiful just the way you are" he said

" I love you too" I said to him

"Let's go" he said tugging on my hand.

"Ok" I said

We walked back to the car hand in hand.

Thx 4 reading. Dont forget to add me on snapchat @maria06234

Thx guys luv ya's!!!