Chapter 13

A/N:
Hey guys, so you already know Cass and Carson, now I have 2 new characters to introduce you to.

Lauren(not from the acc Divergent):
18 years old
No job(stay at home mom)
Married to Mason and has a daughter named Sarah(Sammy's best friend)
Almost sister with Cass and good friends with Tris.

Mason:
18 years old
Faction ambassador.
Married to Lauren, daughter Sarah
His Twin brother is Carson and he is really close with the gang.

Okay now the chapter😊

Tobias POV:
Cass said that she was going to kill him, I hope that she was kidding. I mean he did kill the baby, but he's also my responsibility and if Cass killed him I would be in a lot of trouble. Before I could say anything she was gone. Oh god. I need to find Tori.

Lauren POV:

I was just sitting with my daughter Sarah in our apartment when I heard a light knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to find Sammy standing there with tears rushing down her face. "Sammy, what's wrong" I asked her. "I run away. Daddy yelled at me. All I wanted was a baby. " she managed to choke out between sobs. I then wrapped her into my embrace and she went to play with Sarah. The two of them are so cute together.
After they played for about 30 minutes it dawned on me. She said she ran away. That must mean that Four and Tris are looking for her. I was about to call Tris when Mason walked through the the door. "Mason, watch the girls. I have to go but ill explain when I get home. Love you" I managed to say before running out the door. I wasn't watching where I was going and I ran into someone. "Watch were your going" he snapped at me in a rough tone. I looked up to see a very distressed looking Four on the floor in front of me. "Four....Sammy.....My apartment" I managed to say between gasps. When I ran into him he knocked the wind out of me. He looked up at me then ran straight for my apartment. But then stopped and started to cry. "Four what's wrong" "Sammy hates me, I yelled at her for Wanting a baby." I looked at him confused and he explained about the whole miscarriage thing and I felt the tears running down my face. "Then get Tris to get her. I can bring her to your house." And so I did.
I ran to my apartment and went to Sammy. I told her that her mommy really missed her and wanted her home. She agreed after I gave her cake and we left for Tris and Fours apartment.

Cass POV:

Where is that boy. I am going to kill him. I then saw Alexander sitting with his friends eating food. I stormed up behind him and shoved his face in his cake. I then grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the pit. I started to scream at him "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE YOU IDIOT!!YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST KID I HAVE EVER MET AND IF I COULD I WOULD KICK YOU OUT OF DAUNTLESS. I HATE YOU". I then began to punch and kick him in front of everyone. But then I saw someone else come out. It was Four. "Don't mess with me or my family ever again" he snarled at Alex. By then Alex looked completely terrified and like he was going to cry. 2 more men emerged from the shadows. It was Carson and Mason. They then each punched Alex and walked away. What weirdos. Finally one more person emerged or should I say half person. Sammy came out and started to beat him with her little baby fists yelling "you killed my baby. I hate you." For a little kid,She has a lot of anger. Once he was knocked out Sammy kicked him once more and then ran into her dads arms. I guess they made up. I smiled at them and felt a sense of pride looking at the beat up Alex on the floor. I love being dauntless.

A/N:
Hey guys sorry for not updating in forever, but I just didn't know what to write about. Next chapter will be about what happened when Sammy went home in Tobias' POV. Btw this isn't edited. So sorry. And I'm sorry it's short. I wanted to update and YA.

Also thanks for 1.24 k reads. Love u all❤️❤️❤️

~ѕaraн❁