Chapter 5

Tris POV:

I want to tell him, but I don't want to put all that pressure on him so soon. I just remembered him and now this, we just got back together. I don't want anything to ruin our relationship. Oh I wish that it was all okay, that I never got shot, that I died and got brought back to life. That David never shot me.

But what happened happened for a reason and now it's all solved, for now. I guess I should wait to tell him, I need to talk to Caleb about it though. I'm pretty sure he would know what to do.

~time lapse~

"Tris, are you okay?" Tobias asked me. I guess I was very deep in thought, and didn't realize that I was daydreaming. "Ya I'm fine, I just want to go and visit my brother." " Alright, we'll go in a week or two". I don't know if I should tell him before or after, but Christina will know. " Tobias, I'm going to Christina's I'll be back soon" and with that I left.

Tobias POV:

Tris has been acting really weird lately, I wonder what's up. I know it's wrong, but I think I'm gonna follow her and eavesdrop. And with that I did. For about 20 minutes I sat by the door and listened to hushed voices. I got little snippets like " now is better than later" and " he needs to know". What do I need to know? I'm really scared, maybe she murdered someone. I better get home before she does. I don't want her to get suspicions of me.

~time lapse before going to Caleb's~

"Tobias I have to tell you something" maybe this is what she was talking to Christina about. "Okay go ahead" " well you know the day that you left to go to the city, well that day I found out some important news. I was planning on telling you once I got out of the weapons lab, but that never happened. Tobias I was pregnant

A/N

Hey guys. 2 updates in one day. Yay 👏👏. I'll probably update again on mon or tues. Hope you enjoyed the story.

~ѕaraн❁