Chapter 1

Tobias's POV:

It's been 4 years since my love Tris died. Since then the government of Chicago re built the factions. Life's going good, but they made the last 4 years of initiates re do initiation so they know exactly what the faction is about(so the factions don't break apart again). The initiates from Tris' year will be here this year, the ones who are still alive. I'm waiting at the net when I see a small girl jump down, it looks like Tris, but it can't be her, can it.

Unknown POV:

I woke up to a bright white light. Then I see Caleb my brother, but where am I.

"Your awake. But you need to hurry, your initiation is today" he says. I can't remember anything at all. "Do you remember anything" Caleb asked me "No not at all" I answered. "That's the thing, when I brought you back, it erased your whole memory, except for one thing which will trigger the rest. It up to you o figure it out though".

With that I went to the dauntless compound with a lot of other people. I don't know all of their names, but I do know that one of them is named Uriah.

~time lapse~

I just jumped onto a train, and there's a tan skinned girl starring at me. "What are you looking at" I asked her. "Nothing, it's just that you really remind me of a friend that died" she said and began to cry. "Hey, we can be friends" I said trying to comfort her. She shook her head yes and then we jumped off Athens train. Once I landed, they asked for someone to volunteer to jump off a roof into a black hole. I easily decided to go first, smirking at Uriah as I walk past. He's to chicken to go first.

Once I landed, a very handsome looking man helped me off the net. "What's your name" he asked me with such sad eyes like he was going to cry. "Tris" I said confidently. "First jumper Tris" he announced. As soon as I started to walk away I heard him start to cry. How could he be dauntless?

Tobias POV:

It's her, it's actually her. I can't believe this. Just then a tan skinned boy jumped down. It's Uriah, what is going on today? Before he could walk away I said " hey Uriah, meet me at the chasm at 12:00 pm tonight, with that initiate Tris" " sure, but can I bring my other friends" he asked then walked away. I can't wait to see her again.

~time lapse~

"Zeke, come with me, there's something I want to show you" I yelled at Zeke over the noise in the pit. "Sure, but can Shauna come?" We then went with Shauna to the chasm, and I can believe who's there.

A/N

Hey, this is my first fanfic so please comment what you think of my story. Thanks.

~ѕaraн❁