Chapter 4

Tobias POV:

Today's I'm gonna be training initiates, and then tonight I can tell Tris that I'm Tobias, and then maybe she can remember. I'm on my way to the training room when I run into Zeke. "Hey Four, I think Tris might have been cheating on you this whole time because she said she needs to meet some guy named Tobias. Sorry buddy." he said to me. I was trying to hold in my laughter, but I managed to say "I'm not gonna worry about that" he then walked away to train dauntless initiates.

~time lapse~

"Okay initiates, tomorrow you have to be here at 7:15 or your kicked out of dauntless" i yell at all them. They quickly scurry out, but Tris stays back. "Four do you think I can meet him sooner, I really want my memory back" she tells me. " How about tonight at 7 instead of 12?" I ask her. " Thanks Four" and with that she walks out.

Tris POV:

I quickly run to Christina, I need to get her to do my makeup and hair tonight so I can look perfect for Tobias. "Christina, can you do my makeup for me?" I ask her. "OMG yes, I thought you'd never ask!!"

She brought me to her room and got started, it was almost 6:30. Once she finished, I looked in the mirror and I actually looked pretty for once. My hair was curled and put into a high ponytail and my makeup was plain, but not too plain. "Oh Christina, thank you so much" " anytime" she replied. With that done I ran to the chasm to meet my love.

Once I got there I saw a tall, muscular figure leaning on the railing." Tobias"? I called out. He came walking to me and there he was standing in front of me. Tobias, my Tobias. "Tris I'm sorry I lied to you that night at Candor or Dauntless, I just like to keep my name to myself" Four says to me. Before he can continue, I passionately kiss him on the lips, and I feel sparks fly. And then it hits me, all of my memories, my parents death, me shooting Will, turning myself into Erudite, going outside the fence, releasing the memory serum. I quickly hug Tobias and cry into his shirt as I realize how much pain he must have been through. " I love you Tobias" I whisper so only he can hear. "I love you too Tris". I kiss him once more, and then I remember something very important, something that will change our lives forever...

A/N

Sorry bout the cliffy, I'll update soon so you can all find out what Tris remembered. Don't worry it won't wreck fourtris

It's really funny Kuz during history, my teacher keeps talking about ship builders and all that I can think about it fourtris😂.

Anyways, I'll update this weekend probs.

~ѕaraн❁