Chapter 3

Tris POV:

Tonight was very emotional, some of us remembered. And that's great, it's just that I want to remember so badly, and I already know what will trigger my memory, I've been dreaming about him for the past 4 nights, I just need to find him. I know his name too.

Tobias Eaton.

~time lapse to next day~

Tobias POV:

We all decided to hang out again tonight to hopefully help more people to remember. Zeke thought it was a good idea to play truth or dare to help make them remember, we also decided to invite Christina, she deserves to know that Wills alive.

As soon as Christina walked into the room and saw Will, we all heard the highest pitched scream from Christina, and then she tackled Will, who passionately kissed her. I guess he remembers.

"Let the games begin" Zeke said to get all of our attentions. We played a few rounds until Tris asked me Candor or Dauntless. I decided to choose Candor because it might help her remember. "Wow Four never chooses Candor, what a change in the game. What will Tris ask him" Zeke said like an announcer. "Four, I remember what will help me remember everything and you remind me a lot of him, so my question is, is your real name Tobias Eaton?" I just sat there shocked that I was the reason that she would remember. "Um Four are you there?" Zeke said waving his hand in my face.

" Ya I'm sorry. And no my name is not Tobias Eaton. But I do know him so if you want to meet him I can arrange it for you" I answered her. I saw her smile drop, but then she answered "sure that would be great thanks Four."

That was a close one.

Tris POV:

Why would he lie to me, I know it's him, but why won't he tell the whole group? Why is his name so important to keep a secret? I may not remember anything but I know that he is Tobias Eaton.

A/N

Hey everyone😊. I'll try to update every Monday or Tuesday(I have a pretty busy schedual), but it will depend on if I'm too busy or not. Thanks for reading

~ѕaraн❁