Chapter 2

Tobias POV:

There standing in front of me is Tris, Uriah, Marlene, Lynne, Al, and Will. I can see Shauna and Zeke are on the verge of tears. The I hear someone say "what's with all these dauntless crying, I thought they were brave". I then recognize the voice belongs to Tris. "So Four you wanted to see us" Uriah asked. Before I can answer Zeke blurts out " how are you alive" with tears in his eyes. Uriah then answered " well there was this scientist named Caleb Prior who came up with a resurgence syrum and brought us all back to life. The only side effect is we can't remember anything that happened before we died, there's only one thing that will trigger our memories, but we just need to find that out" Uriah answered, at that moment I am crying with Shauna while Zeke just sits there in shock. " Do you all know us or something, is that why your all so emotional" Tris asked. "Yes we do" Zeke answered. Just then Lynn started to break down crying. " I remember everything, it was Shauna that triggered memory" she said. She then ran to Shauna and gave her a giant hug.

"Maybe if you all tell us who we are then we might remember who we are" Tris sujested.

"Ooh me first me first" Uriah said jumping up and down like a little kid. "Ok Uriah. You are a dauntless born initiate, your older brother is Zeke" "eww Zekes my brother" Uriah whined. "Anyways, your very childish and you, along with Zeke and myself have an obsession with Dauntless Cake." "Can you bring me some" he asked, so we did. As soon as Uriah took one bite he yelled " I remember everything, I remember it all. Including my favorite word. PANSYCAKE!!!!!" I can't believe that dauntless cake triggered his memory. Not even his own brother. After Uriah remembered, Marlene remembered, because Marlene needed Uriah to remember, and that's all that has been rembered, for today, oh I wish that Tris would remember me.

A/N

What do you guys think of chapter 2?

Let me know if there's any mistakes, I'm new at this 😊.

~ѕaraн❁