Chapter 14

Tris POV:
(Before they beat up Alex😂😂)

I was moping around at home while Tobias looked for Tori. I can't believe I lost both my children in less than a day. At least I have a chance of finding Sammy. The baby is gone forever.

I was sitting on the couch eating a snack when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and trudged over to the door. When I opened it I saw Lauren standing there. "Hey Lauren" I managed to get out. "Hey Tris, I thought I should return this to you" she stated. She then pointed to the little girl shyly standing beside her. It was Sammy. I quickly picked her up and said to her "don't you ever do that again. You scared mommy. I love you Sammy". "Love you too momma" she replied. I quickly kissed her forehead and thanked Lauren for finding her. "She actually found me" she responded with a laugh.

About 20 minutes after Lauren left, I heard someone enter the house. It was Tobias. As soon as Sammy saw him she hid behind my leg and whimpered. When Tobias saw that I saw him slouch down and he had a very sad look on his face. "Sammy" he started. But before he could continue she screamed and ran out of the room. As soon as she left he sat on the couch with his head in his hands and sobs began to rack his body. He muttered "I'm just like him" over and over again. I can't blame him. It must feel like his worst fear is coming true. Turning into Marcus. He knows that he isn't just like him. But Sammy screaming and running from him is making it seem like that.

I got up off the couch and walked to Sammy's room and began to speak. "Sammy, that wasn't nice. Mommy and Daddy are having a tough time right now and that's why daddy yelled". "Why is it a tough time?" She questioned me. I took a deep breath and began to expand to her "You know how you wanted a baby?" She nodded her head yes. "Well mommy was going to have a baby, but a mean boy hurt mommy and it killed the baby. Daddy was just sad about it and when you asked it made him think about it". By that time she was sobbing and she said I'm sorry mommy over and over again she then ran out of the room.

Tobias POV:

Sammy screaming and running from me really hurt me. Tris sat beside me for a bit longer, then she got up and went to talk to Sammy. About 20 minutes later, I heard little foot steps coming to wards me. I looked up and saw a crying Sammy in front of me. She jumped into my arms and began to say "I'm so sorry daddy. I'm sorry for making you think of the baby. I love you". As the words began to pour out of her mouth I began to say "Sammy it's okay. I love you too". She then said "I want to beat up that boy" I looked at her shocked but then I hugged her tight. "don't ever grow up." "Okay I won't daddy".

After our make up. I cleaned myself up and the 3 of us went down to the dining hall. As we were eating I heard a loud bang and saw Cass smash Alex's face into his cake. What a waste of cake!!! She then dragged him into the pit. I then saw Mason and Carson go after her. "Daddy is that him" Sammy asked me. "Yes it is" I said trying to not punch someone. She then ran out of the room and chased after them.
Being the good dad I am, I chased after her while Tris was talking to Christina about the baby. When I got in the room I saw Cass, Carson and Mason punching him. I walked over punched him once and then walked back. Then Sammy went up. She started to kick and punch him just like her daddy. "I hate you. You killed my baby" she screamed at him and then with one last kick she ran to me and started crying. "I miss the baby" she said. "Me too Sammy, me too".

After the beat up, we all went for dinner with the gang. "Hey Four" Uriah yelled when we walked in. "Did you hear about the initiate that got beat up today. Do you know who beat him up?" He asked me. I just pointed to Sammy and sat at the table. His jaw dropped and he asked Sammy "did you beat someone up today". "YA" she said proudly sticking her chin up. Everyone stared at her confused and Uriah looked scared. "Why" Uriah asked. Shit. I was about to say something to Sammy to get cake or something when she said "because he killed my mommy's baby so now I hate him. Everyone was in shock and I saw Tris had began to cry. I immediately jumped up and cradled her in my arms. Chris was the first to speak " what were you having?" " a baby boy. His name is Parker. She then broke into tears and hugged Tris tight. Everyone else said there I'm sorry's and then I decided to go back to the apartment. I need to find a way to cheer up Tris. I was sitting around thinking when it hit me. I know exactly what I should do, I just need a way to do it.....
The Ferris wheel. Our place. I now know how I'm going to do it. I guess I'll need some help from the boys.
I can't believe I'm doing this. But it's exactly what we wanted to do eventually. I'm going to propose to Tris.

A/N:
Okay here is the next chapter. I hope you liked it and I will try to update soon.

~ѕaraн❁