Chapter 9

Tobias POV:

I woke up and tasted vomit in my mouth. I quickly ran to the bathroom, and threw up. Guess who has a hang over today? This guy. I then heard the bed springs and Tris came running in and threw up herself. I guess we both drank a lot last night.

I looked at the clock and it read 1:20, crap. I have to pick up Sammy in 10 minutes( A/N: there's a pic of Sammy on the top/side of my story). I quickly changed and ran to Christina's house. When I got there, Sammy was laying on the couch coughing. "Oh Sammy, what's wrong," " I don't feel good daddy, my throat hurts and my nose is all runny," she answered. Christina then told me she has a small stomach bug, but it was nothing serious. I quickly thanked her for watching her and went home.

Tris POV:

I wake up to coughing and sneezing, oh I hope Tobias isn't sick again. I walk out to see Sammy coughing and laying on the couch with Tobias beside her taking her temperature. "Good your awake, I need to go to work but I was waiting for you to get up, love you" he told me as he was walking out the door. "Love you too". I then walked over to Sammy to see her watching the T.V. "What are you watching?" I asked her. "I don't know mommy, its some movie that daddy put in. It's called frozen or something," she told me. I sat down and watched with her, by the end of the movie we were singing let it go and all the other songs. "let it go. Let it go. Can't hold it back any more" Sammy sang. As we were singing and dancing around the room Tobias walked in with a confused look on his face. "I thought we were dauntless not amity" he told me. I immediately had a fit of laughter, I don't know why but it was soooo funny. Tobias was just looking at me like I was insane. "Do you want to go to the dining hall and eat?" now that u think of It I am hungry. "Sure, let me just get my shoes". And with that we went to eat.

"Sup pansycakes" is all I hear when we walk to the table. "What do you mean sup pansycakes?" I asked Uriah. " We all heared you and Sammy singing earlier, therefor you are a PANSYCAKE!!" I rolled my eyes and continued eating my food. All I heard was Chris saying something about shopping and with that I was dragged away from the table. Crap this is gonna be a long day.

Surprisingly the first store we walked into was the drug store(A/N:like shoppers not a drug house don't worry). "Chris what are we doing here?" I asked her. " I need to buy something" she answered like it was obvious. "buy what?". "Okay if I tell you you can't tell anyone okay," " Coming form the Candor" I laughed and rolled my eyes "but okay I won't tell anyone." "Tris, I think I'm pregnant" she told me quietly. "OMG Chris that's amazing! Wait it is Will's kid right?" "Of curse it is Tris, I can't believe you would say that." "Sorry, lets buy it and leave. I need some new clothes for Sammy." She bought the test and we left the shop. We then went to the bathroom for Chris to test.

~time lapse 5 minutes~

All I heard was a giant scream from the bathroom, I'm guessing that it's positive. Chris came out, showed me the positive test and we left to shop

~many stores later~

"Tris,how do I tell Will?" she asked me. " I don't know Chris, why don't you just go up to him and tell him?" " Tris I don't know if he will even want it, I mean he just came back to life, the last thing he wants is a baby" she told me with tears in her eyes. " Oh Christina, when I told Four about Sammy he was so excited, he told me it was one of the best days of his life. It will be one of Will's too if u just tell him." "Okay Tris lets go, I'm going to tell him now."

We left and found Will, she handed me her bags and walked over to him. She whispered something in his ear and she picked her up and spun her around and yelled at the top of his lungs " I'm going to be a dad!" the whole compound began to clap as he set Christina down. I guess that worked as planned.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to update. I wasn't really motivated too, but I decided that I should now so ya. I'll try to update more often now. (Ps thanks for 100 reads😊.)

~ѕaraн❁