Chapter 1

A fiction/drama/comedy/romance book.

The book has un expected twists and turns. A light hearted book. give it a shot,after a few chaoters comes in the cheeky  humor,fun filled scenes,bad boy fights,gossip,romantic scenenarios,and lots more.

THIS IS NOT JUST ANOTHER ROMANTIC BAD BOY STORY,WAY MORE THAN THAT. It's a story in which is...Why don't you read futher?

Feel free comment and point out mistakes.

INTRODUCTION-

Alysha Kapoor, a typical RSP. Rich Spoilt Brat. But not her parents' nightmare, though she's close to being one. Just like the Indian Food from her land, she's full of spice and is nice. She's bossy, sassy, caring all in one like a package. Alysha has a history, she's kinda like a mystery and with boys she automatically has chemistry.

Who knows what Alysha will find when she goes to London. Who knows what will happeen when she gets off the car with the two most charming boys in school. Who knows what the kids in school will say about her. Who knows maybe she just finds hapiness. Who knows what the semester beofre the summer will be like. Who knows what summer will be like. Who knows she might become the queen bee. Who knows she might fall in love. Who knows if the school will be a living hell for her or something else..

(NOTE- CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MENTIONED AS THEY ARE IN REALITY,(SOME CELEBRITIES...BUT THIS IS NOT A FAN FICTION)

Alysha is just a girl who's just in her part of life...

 The cast of the story will be up soon! J

“We’ve reached” my mom said interrupting me from my thoughts. I moved my gaze away from my handbag as I realize we’ve reached the airport.

We get off the car as my driver smoothly places my bags on the luggage trolley. I never realized the time would fly so quickly. It just feels like a week ago when my parents had told me about the admission. I couldn’t be happier. But now I realized its not that easy. I have to leave everything and go live with a family I met 10 years ago?

I sigh as I keep my handbag in the trolley and then turn to look at my parents. My mom opens her arms wide welcoming me for a hug. I try not to cry but my eyes betray me and a tear trickles down. I wipe it away quickly and then move away from her to face my dad.

“Daddy” I say as I hug him.

“It’s going to be good. The family is wonderful. I’ve known them since I was a kid, they will take good care of you. And school, well sweetheart you are going to love it. I’ll be sending the things you need.”

I was about to cry but then his last sentence he’d be sending me the ‘things’ I need. Okay ,he’ll still send me money. That’s a plus point.

“Be safe. Call us when you land.” They say as I say good bye to them and move towards the security check gate.

The check and everything goes well and soon I’m in the plane.

‘Stay calm. It’s going to be all okay’

Next to me I see a girl my age. She smiles at me and I smile back.

“You have a good taste in fashion”She states.

I look down at my clothes. I was a pair of black ballerina’s with faded blue jeans, a skinny beige cardigan with a white teen under it . I added a few accessories to it. Comfortable enough  for me.

“Thank you. I like to keep it comfortable”

“I also couldn’t help but notice your purse, limited edition?” she says pointing towards it.

“Yeah” I smile back at her proudly.

It was a gift from my mom after I won a race. 800m and that too against, my toughest competition.

I smirk to myself as I remember the look on everyone’s face as I had completed the race with a cartwheel, smoothly.

We chatted about fashion and other things for a while. She was going for a week and the thought of me staying there for such a long time gave me goosebumps.

“Ma’am, we’re about to land” I hear the airhostess say lightly in my ear. I look up at her smiling face and I give her a smile back too.

I peek out of the window and I look down. The city looked beautiful. The weather seemed pleasant outside.

“This looks good” I say to myself with a smile with the thought of the weather in my mind.

I take my baggage and head out of the airport.

“Hello London” I say looking around trying to find the new part of my life.