Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22-

Another pair of clothes was dumped by me on the bed and by now I had a mini Eiffel Tower on my bed!

“Hey..” I heard a voice followed by footsteps when I turned on my heels and saw Aaron looking around the messy room. I never had a messy room, maybe at times but never this messy with heels, books, laptop, clothes, shopping bags everything scattered around.

“Holy! Hurricane hit your room?” Aaron joked as he balanced himself off th clothes and made his way towards me. I was angry and frustrated. I had nothing o wear. As soon as he reached me I just lay my head in his chest.

“What’s wrong?” he asked in a hushed tone.

“I have nothing to wear for the party tonight!” I whined as he chuckled and his chest vibrated slightly. He let go of me smoothly and started looking inside and picked out a red dress.

“Too bright!” I said as he took out green skinny jeans with a tank top and I made a weird face.

After a while Aaron went towards the tower and started to look inside and then threw his hands in the air with a dark blue dress in his hands and handed it to me.

“I look sick in it.” I said making a face.

“I think you always look perfect!” he said as he exited the room and left a smile on my face!

I was lost deep in my thoughts when my phone started to ring! I kept looking everywhere and after it had almost reached the last ring I answered it.

“Hello Best Friend!” Samaira chimed from the other side as I sighed.

“I know that sigh! You finally found something to wear?” I chuckled at how well she knew me.

“So what’s the occasion? Well you London people are nothing less than us…Partying all the time!” she joked as I told her what the occasion was.

So after my little talk with Jay and Bridget they talked and talked and now I watch them make out in the same spot where Aaron and I sit and talk. I got to know Bridget a little better. She is not so annoyed that I got Juliet since she accepted herself that I have more confidence than her. We haven’t bonded but yes, she’s always around. Aaron and I are closer now and practically with each other all the time. He’s just too perfect and at times I’m scared that I like Aaron that would he also look at me the same way? Or does he look at me like that now?

Eric and Ms Miller had their first public kiss at the party last week hosted by Alex. Charles pretended to have a fake heart attack but then he got a fresher to sew it well for him.

Kyle and Sam are in the fighting and jealousy phase which results in the ‘Sorry Babe’ every once in a while.

The play has reached to almost the end and Eric has started to give Aaron his space and that’s all I wanted. Brad and Jay are still at war. I feel bad for Brad because just the other day Jay walked up to him with Bridget in his arms and said, ‘Not the girl. Not the play. Not the team. Just shame.’ And he left.

I being so influenced by Aaron walked up to him and asked him if he was okay.

‘I’ll be better if we meet up for coffee?’ he asked winking as I chuckled and shook my head into a ‘no’ politely.

I was just about to go and get dressed after putting down my phone when Jay came in.

“Why aren’t you ready?” he asked looking at the watch and then at me and showed him that I was talking to Samaira. Without even asking he took the phone and kept it on the speaker.