Chapter 22

My hands were shaking and my palms were sweating, to say the least, I was fucking nervous.

Seb was going to come over in an hour and I was still in sweatpants and a tank top sitting on my couch trying to think of ways to get out of going to this party, 

so far I have come up with, setting my house on fire with me in it, or pulling a Michel Scott and jumping on a train getting the hell out of this town, and that was it. 

All include me having to get up so I wasn't really up to those options.

I pulled myself off of the couch with so much reluctance it made my eyes roll and I walked to my room sitting down on my chair staring at my reflection, 

instead of looking at everything I hated about myself I looked at the way I have changed in the past few months, my eyes gleamed with hopefulness instead of pain and guilt, 

I sighed realizing that was the only thing I liked about myself.

After thirty minutes I was ready, my hair was up out of my face with a few strands falling down, my makeup was simple but I had on red eyeliner accentuating my eyes, my red corset top was tight and hugged my body too much for my liking but it made me feel a little ounce of confidence seeing my slight curves.

 The low rise red leather pants were tight and a little stiff to move in but I felt more confident right now than I have in a very long time, 

I slipped on some red sunglasses and put them on the top of my head and grabbed a red Prada bag that my Grandma got me for Christmas, putting all the essentials in the bag I put on some red lipstick and walk downstairs slipping on some black high heels.

The quiet ringing of my phone slipped me out of my thoughts and I walked across the kitchen putting down my glass of water with a thud, "Hey what's up?"

 "I need your help."

 Seb's deep voice filled my ears and a small smile automatically made its way onto my face, "with what?" "Can you come over, I can't explain on a phone."

 I sighed and grabbed my purse heading to the front door, "I'm coming, I have nothing else to do." "Faith you are a lifesaver,"  he breathed out refill flooding his deep silk voice.

"Ok sure, just send me your address and I'll be there in a bit." I hung up and walked out to my car putting his address into GoogleMaps. 

Was I really doing this, going to Sebastian's place then being his semi-date for the party? I guess so.

"Faith Walker you are heaven on earth." Seb opened the door all the way letting me step inside his house, he was basking in his own glory with his beautiful bare chest on full display, his jaw was sharp and freshly shaved. 

"Well you know me, I'm an angel." I spat out awkwardly shrinking down in embarrassment, we walked inside stepping into the kitchen, someone was sitting down on the chair sipping a cup of coffee.

"Dad this is Faith," "hello Mr. Romano." I held my hand out and he took it shaking it in his, he stood up to his full height being short than Seb by a little bit.

I let my hand fall out of his and he gave me a kind smile, one that I did not return. Seb looked at his dad with a gaze that made me wish my dad and I had a good relationship.

"This is the Faith I have heard all about?" He turned to his son giving him a small smirk pestering Seb, he didn't say anything just glanced at me watching as I tried to keep my blush at bay.

 "Well Faith it was so nice to meet you, let me tell you this boy will not stop talking about you." "Dad shut the fuck up now please," Seb pleaded to his father as we kept teasing him about the dark blush on his tan skin.