Chapter 31

The bus was finally stopped and I was able to pry Seb off of me and sit up, I stepped off of the bus with Beca and Vi with the boys following close behind, stretching my legs and arms I looked around.

We were in a parking lot surrounded by trees and a lake, I could see multiple cabins and basketball courts all around the property, the was also a dock that went up into the water shifting slightly as the waves crashed into it.

"Fay here." I looked away from the view of the lake and saw Seb standing behind me with my bag and his on his arm, 

I smiled at him and he pulled me close to him kissing my forehead letting his lips linger on my skin igniting my whole body.

"Let's get this party started!"

 Alex came bulldozing over us with Oli following him, he ran over to me pulling me out of Seb's hold and embracing me in a hug,

 Seb grunted in distaste and kicked Alex in the shin making him release me and I was once again pulled back into another set of arms.

Seb's scent surrounded me and I looked around savouring every moment I was held in the devil's arms.

There were four people in a cabin so it was Beca, Vi and me with one other girl who was in my history class, I felt bad for her because she was with us but we all seemed to get along together pretty well.

I put my bag on the bed and let myself fall onto the bed relaxing into the hard mattress. I had to sleep on this piece of shit for two nights. 

Not to be dramatic but I would rather be sleeping on something else, or someone.

"So what's the plan for today?" Brynn asked us well she sat on her bed in the corner of the room, "there's a bonfire tonight but until then we can go swimming," Beca suggested to everyone.

We all nodded in agreement and got changed into our bathing suits, I looked at my phone waiting for the girls to come out.

"Faith text Sebastian to tell them to come," I picked up my phone and clicked on his name but something stopped me from sending the text, 

we were just with eachother on the bus ride, was it too soon to ask him to spend even more time with me? Was I being too clinging?

"Do you think that's too soon?" I asked the girls, "what spending time with your boyfriend."

 I glanced away from Brynn's gaze at that word, we weren't labelling it but we weren't just friends anymore,

"well that's the thing we haven't labelled what we are yet," "Faith even if you haven't said that he is your boyfriend he is defiantly your man, label or not."

I've never asked my friends for this type of help, it felt nice to let out all my thoughts to people who listened to them.

"Just text him and if the boys are busy then there busy no big deal, don't overthink it." 

I smiled at Brynn for her advice and typed out a text to Seb, but at the last minute, I chickened out and deleted it throwing my phone on the bed hating myself at the moment.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I left out the information about not texting Seb to the girls and we walked out of the cabin making our way to the lake.

There were already half of the seniors in the lake by the time we got there, we laid down our towels on the sand and I quickly ran back up the hill to the water fountain in hopes of clearing my head.

"You haven't forgotten about me already have you, darling?"

My body went rigid at the deep voice that I recognized all too quickly, "Hi." I breathed out and turned around almost crashing into Seb seeing how close to me he was.