Ch. 3 Do be careful when you are with Mal at Auradon

At Isle of the Lost, Liam got dressed in a short-sleeve white muscle shirt that showed off his muscular upper body, a long-sleeve maroon red shirt over it and keeping it unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up to show off his muscular arms, black jeans, and black combat boots. He decided to keep his short-length shaggy hazelnut hair uncombed.

" How do I look?" Liam asked while turning his gaze to Gil, wearing pirate-like attire and his long-length untidy blonde hair in a ponytail.

" You look great, Lee! Hey, can we stop by Ursula's Fish & Chips before you leave for Auradon?" Gil asked while looking at Liam with a hopeful gaze.

Liam's gaze softened as he nods his head in response since he figures that Gil wanted him to say goodbye to his close friends and make-shift crewmates, fifteen-year-olds Uma and Harry Hook.

" Sweet!" Gil widely smiled as he drags Liam out of the bedroom and down the stairs. " Mummy! Dad! Lee and I are going to eat at Uma's place. We will see you guys at the entrance of the Isle in um thirty minutes to an hour?" He stands by the front door and calls out while waving goodbye to Gaston and Claudette.

" I will make sure Gil doesn't get into any trouble," Liam reassures Gaston and Claudette while akwardly staring at Gas and Ton.

" At least take some food on the road!" Claudette turns her gaze to Liam and Gil.

" Your mother made so much food as though she unknowingly is serving an army," Gaston amusingly chuckled.

Liam and Gil looked at one another from the corner of their eyes.

" Harry Hook does love Mummy's cooking," Gil reminded Liam.

" I think everyone in your so-call crew loves Mum's cooking," Liam amusingly chuckled.

" Alright! We will take the food on the road," Liam turns his gaze to Claudette.

" Also, you two better be careful and watch each other's back okay," Gaston firmly speaks while Claudette gives Liam and Gil six containers filled with food each.

Liam and Gil nod in response as they waved goodbye and walked out of their house since they will soon see their family again before Liam goes to Auradon.

Their walk to Ursula's Fish & Chips was intense since they looked at their surroundings in wary. They would frequently stop and stare since they noticed fifteen-year-old Mal and her friends, fifteen-year-olds Evie and Jay, and fourteen-year-old Carlos de Vil dance, sing, and doing wicked things.

" We should go before Mal, and her goons see us," Gil softly speaks.

Liam hummed in response, internally feeling glad that he is not going to see them at Auradon. But, he also hopes that out of the four teens, the youngest, Carlos, got accepted to live and attend school at Auradon.

" Yeah. Let's get going," Liam motioned Gil to follow him as the two brothers quickly head to their destination.

Many minutes later, Liam and Gil arrived at Ursula's Fish & Chips. The two brothers stepped inside, and they see Uma scrapping gum underneath the table while Harry Hook is busy watching over two identical twin boys, five-year-olds Squeaky and Squirmy Smee.

" Oi! Squeaky, yah better not jump off of the second floor. Yah fathah might have me Dad have me head chopped off," Harry lifts his head while sternly staring at Squeaky since Squirmy shyly stood behind the older teen male.

Squeaky opened his mouth to say something, and he widely smiled when he sees Liam and Gil.

" Lee! Gilly!" Squeaky cheered as he jumped in excitement, causing him to lose his footing, and he falls.