Ch. 34 Revelation

Queen Belle walked out of the Garden and headed to the Library. Her chocolate brown eyes blinked when she heard familiar voices from the room.

" Lumiere told Chip you attacked Ben's friend because he looked like Gaston! Even if the boy was Gaston's son, what if that boy wasn't related to Gaston, you could have accidentally killed an innocent child!" Queen Belle enters the Library and sees King Beast's maternal figure, Mrs. Potts, scolding her husband while holding a frying pan in her grasp.

Helen Mirren as Mrs. Potts

Queen Belle stood there, seeing her husband, King Beast, in his human form, sitting on the floor, covered in bruises and dressed in new clothing

Queen Belle stood there, seeing her husband, King Beast, in his human form, sitting on the floor, covered in bruises and dressed in new clothing. She hummed, amused when she saw her husband look like a scolded child.

" It's been almost twenty years since you and Gaston last fought," Mrs. Potts looks at King Beast.

' And five years later, the Isle of the Lost gets created because I was going to give birth to our son,' Queen Belle internally speaks while looking at King Beast.

A twenty-five-year-old Charles 'Chip' Potts turns his gaze to the right and smiles when he spots his dear friend and older sister figure, Queen Belle, looking at his mother and King Beast.

" Hey, Belle! You should have been here when Mum brought out her frying pan and started hitting His Majesty on the back and head to let go of Benny Boy. She's fearless," Chip smiles at Queen Belle.

Bradley James as Charles 'Chip' Potts

Mrs. Potts and King Beast turn their gaze and see Queen Belle standing next to Chip.

" Belle! Are you alright, My Dear?" Mrs. Potts asked, looking at Queen Belle with concern when she remembered that the young female was also in the room with Liam when the fight transpired.

" I'm fine. And our guest, Liam, is fine even though he's shaken with anger and fright for almost getting killed by the King of Auradon," Queen Belle glanced at King Beast.

King Beast tensed when he sensed Queen Belle looking at him with a murderous gaze.

" And the poor boy has told me so many things that I wish to discuss it with my Husband and everyone's presence, of course," Queen Belle looks at everyone in the Library.