Ch. 29 Can I hug you?

Liam and Louis finished eating dinner after they chatted. They looked out the window and saw that the sun had started to go down. Louis turned his gaze to Liam and softly smiled.

" I'll take you back to Auradon Prep," Louis reassured. " Since it's getting late, I might as well stay in my room at the Teacher's Dorm." He speaks.

" Teacher's Dorm?" Liam raised an eyebrow.

" Yeah. Many teachers live far from Auradon Prep, so there is a Teacher's Dorm on Campus." Louis explained.

" Cool. Um. Is it okay if I can stop by your Dorm in case of emergencies?" Liam asked.

Louis' gaze softened, and he nodded. " I don't mind." He responded. " You are my nephew, after all. If you ever need a place to escape from stress. My place is always open for me." He warmly smiled.

" Thanks. I appreciate that." Liam warmly smiled.

" Let's get going." Louis stands up, and his blue eyes blink when he sees Laurette and Paulette approaching them. " Ladies." He formally greets them, remembering that they are Liam's Aunts through his mother.

" Louis." Laurette and Paulette greeted in unison. " Liam!" They brightly smiled while looking at Liam.

Liam nodded in response. " Hm?" He hummed, curious since he figured Laurette and Paulette wanted to tell him something.

" Your Aunt and I were thinking." Laurette looks at Paulette and then at Liam. " We wanted to give you our phone numbers so we can keep in touch." She fondly stared at her nephew.

" Not only that, we will tell your cousins to meet you at Auradon Prep in the morning since they attend the same school as you." Paulette warmly smiled.

Liam's blue eyes blinked, surprised to hear he has cousins through Laurette and Paulette. " I have cousins?" He asked in disbelief.

Laurette and Paulette looked at each other and then at Liam as they nodded in response. " Yes! I have three sons. Triplets, of course." Laurette speaks.

" And I have a daughter," Paulette responded.

Liam beamed, feeling happy to hear that he has cousins in Auradon. However, he frowned when he remembered that he had left behind his best friend, who was also his cousin, Anthony Tremaine, back at Isle of the Lost.

Thinking about Anthony made Liam livid because it reminded him that King Beast separated many families because of their close relations with current and former Villains and their sidekicks.

' I still cannot believe that the Royal Family would rip many families apart because of their fear that their unborn child would live among many infamous Villains and their sidekicks.' Liam internally speaks. ' Some of these Villains and sidekicks have been forgiven by their respective heroes.' He looked at Laurette and Paulette.

' Not only that, my Mum isn't even a villain. She is an innocent civilian who only married a so-called Villain. I shouldn't be biased, but my Dad only did these things because he thought Queen Belle was in danger from a Beast. A sane person would do the same thing if they heard from a concerned father that their daughter got captured by a monster.' Liam's hands tightened into fists.

' And because my Mum fell in love with my Dad and married him, King Beast must have thought it would be a good idea to separate her from her sisters.' Liam kept his cool in front of his Aunts and Louis, but internally he was furious.

" I would love to keep in touch with you two. But I don't have a cellphone." Liam blushes. " I mean, Isle of the Lost doesn't even have a cell tower or internet." He murmured.