Hooty's Moving Hassle

(Luz's POV)

To say the house was tense was an understatement. I was still awake because I couldn't get to sleep. Eda couldn't either she hasn't come out of her room since (Y/n) left.

King was asleep on the end of my sleeping bag. Suddenly the front door opens. It's like 4 in the morning who would be coming in the front door, wait (Y/n). I rush out of my room and stand at the bottom of the stairs. Eda must have heard the door too because she is standing in the living room next to (Y/n).

"Kid where have you been, you can't just run off like that. You have me worried sick."

(Y/n) just walks away and towards the kitchen.  Eda follows her. "Can you stop trying to run away and just talk about what's going on?"

"I'm not running away" (Y/n) says 

"You are though why don't you want to talk about whatever is bothering you"

"Nothing is bothering me, Eda"

Their arguing continues and the I feel something hug my leg. I look down and it's King. I pick him up and he hugs me.

"They don't usually fight like this. Only when something is really wrong"

"When's the last time it happened?"

"When Eda sent (Y/n) to the library to return some books but  all of the Blight kids were there and (Y/n) had a really close call."

"You mean like Blight like Amity Blight?"

"Yeah"

"I still don't understand what's up with them. Sure Amity is a little mean but what does that got to do with (Y/n)?"

"I told Willow alright! That part of what's wrong." (Y/n) voice echoed through the house. "And the worst thing is I think she hates me now. I know she won't tell anybody else but things will never be the same"

"Oh (Y/n) come here" (Y/n) goes up to Eda and they hug. "Why don't you stay home from school today okay?" (Y/n) nods.

King and I walk back into the room and sit down on the sleeping bag.

A few minutes later (Y/n) walks in the room and King immediately climbs on top of her head.

"Hey, King did ya miss me?" She has a smile on her face, I don't know if it's genuine or not.

"No the King of Demons missed no one"

"Ok King but what are you doing up this early?"

"Well uhh, Francios was worried about you so I stayed up with him" King points to the stuffed bunny at the end of my sleeping bag.

(Y/n) then looks at me "and you?"

"Well Uh I was also worried about you, sorry we left the Covention without you."

She freezes and thinks for a second. She then sits at the end of the sleeping bag and then she turns to me. She takes King of her head, who had somehow fallen asleep. She places him in a pile of blankets and pillows. "Listen, Luz, I'm sorry for the way I've treated you but if you want why don't we try to be friends."