Understanding Willow

((A/N) I just wanted to start by saying sorry because I know these updates take a long time and if I could write them and post them sooner I would, I apologize again and enjoy the chapter ;))

((Y/n)'s POV)

Luz, Willow, and I were at Luz's locker.

"Oh my gosh Willow, I'm so excited for photo class! I can't believe you can take pictures of your actual memories!" She opens her locker. "I'ma see me some baby Willow! And baby (Y/n)"

"Not happening"

"I'll admit, I was adorable." Willow and I said at the same time.

Luz tries to take a book out of her locker, but it bites down on it. "Don't eat that." She pulls at the book. "Whoa!" She falls. The locker eats a book and hisses. Luz hisses back and stands up.

I look over snd see Boscha, Amity, and Asmara walking toward us with Boscha laughing. "I can't believe she'd even hang out with them! It's just embarrassing." With her fingers Boscha makes glasses. "Oh look at me! I'm going on a date with my ferns!" Then she pulled her hood up. "And I'm too ugly to show anybody my face" Skara laughs as she, Boscha, and Amity pass Luz and Willow. Willow wilts.

"That could be anyone!"

"Solid Willow and whatever her name is impressions, Boscha! Amity, weren't you friends with Willow?" The three of them stop walking. Amity side-eyes Skara.

"I'm a Blight. We only associate with a select few. Keep annoying me though, I'm happy to select fewer." She walks off.

"Oh, I coulda sworn that you guys hung out." Skara and Boscha follow Amity.

Willow sighs and I put my hand on her shoulder. "I'm a blight I only hang out with a select few, ugh" I mocked "Well guess what I'm a Clawthrone and I only hang out with the best, and would you look at that, it's you" I side hugged Willow.

"Thanks (Y/n) anyway we should get to photo class"

The three of us walked to the room. Luz, Willow, and u were a group of three because there was an odd number of people.

We first decided to do Willow's memories and then mine and we couldn't do Luz because it's too risky. After all, she's human.

"Alright memory melon, let's pick another juicy one!" Luz said as she held the tweezers.

"Be careful with my brain!" Willow said Luz pulls a photo out of Willow's ear with the pair of tweezers.

"Ooo, who says brain surgery is hard?" Willow rubs her ear as Luz puts the empty photo on a wire.

"As your work, note that some prints have greater clarity than others. These are moments that invoke strong emotional response." The teacher said as she walked around the class.

"All the colors of the brainbow." Luz goes to touch the photo. A big blue hand that has 'HALT' on it stops her.

"But, if you damage the prints, you'll damage the memories themselves! Be extremely careful." She then comes up to me. "Why don't you come with me and we can start pulling your memories" I nod and we walk away, to another station.

"Whoa. Photo class is intense." I hear Luz say.

"Dear would you mind taking off your hood," the teacher said.

"Here I can just pull it back a little"

I hear her sigh a little. "That works" She ends up using some tweezers and pulls out five undeveloped photos and puts them on a wire. "You can watch them develop I'm going to go help others students now" the teacher smiles as she walks away.