1

Dream was known as the Suit killer.

The killer that always wears a suit while killing anyone. Basic, i know.

Meanwhile, George is just there.

Dream walks, at night, in the alley, spinning his knife with his finger.

Of course he is wearing his signature mask and suit, that has loads of blood on it.

George walks back home from work, he works at Bad's Bakery.

All of a sudden, he gets dragged back to the same alley Dream was on.

George looks up to see Dream and smirks.

He isn't afraid. George never is.

"Kill me. Go on." George encourages.

Everyone is always afraid of Dream when he approaches them, George seems to not be, which isn't giving Dream the excitement he usually has.

Dream drags his knife along Georges arm up to his jawline, in attempt to scare him.

George fake yawns, "i don't have all day."

Dream adds pressure to Georges skin, small droplets of blood going down the knife.

George gets his finger and puts its on the knife, he drags it up catching the blood, he puts his finger in his mouth licking off the blood.

"i taste good." he smirks.

George grabs the end of Dreams mask, Dream grabs his wrist tightly but that doesn't stop him.

George leans in abit closer to Dreams mask, He finally lifts it up just above Dreams mouth and kisses him.

Dream could literally kill George right now, but he's so caught up in the kiss, he forgot who he is.

George forces his tongue in, while doing so he moves his hand down to Dreams hand with the knife.

He pulls away from the kiss and moves Dreams hand to his forearm, moving the knife down, making more blood coming out.

"you try." George showed his forearm to Dream and he doesn't even hesitate to lick the blood.

George grins in satisfaction and pulls his arm away.

"later loser" George walks away and jokingly salutes at Dream.

-

Hey guysss first chapter :,) hope you like it:)