17

Georges pov
-

We finally arrive where ever we were supposed to.

Dream grabs my hand and yanks my out of the jet.

"Ow you dickhead!" I yank my arm back and rub the spot he held tightly.

"Hello dream." A deep voice spoke.

I look up to see the pink- long haired man, "and what's this then?" I put my hand on my hip and point at him.

Dream smacks the back of my head, "what the fuck?" i shout, rubbing the back of my head as i turn around to look at dream, he put his mask on.

"Young man follow me." The pink hairy man said.

"im not a young man im older than him!" i walk with sass as i point behind me at Dream.

"I'm Techno." He said.

"okay and?" I reply, then he stopped walking, making me walk into his back.

"wh-" I get interrupted by him grabbing my neck.

"You better watch what you fucking say or i'll kill you."

I shrug, "oh well" I grip his wrist pulling him away from my throat, "now carry on walking."

He turns around quickly, whipping me in the face with his hair.

As we are walking Dream grabs the back of my neck, his hand over my mouth so i don't say anything, "stop acting cocky."
He lets go harshly and i trip forward.

I scoff at him and look to my right, seeing 1 guy looking at us, brunette hair, quite fluffy.

Cute.

Techno finally leads us to this field, he takes a knife out of his pocket.

"Throw it." He said. And i look at him,
"Alright."

A couple of feet away theres a target, I hold my knife into position and throw, Just a little below bullseye.

He hums and grabs a gun, i turn to look at Dream who doesn't seem interested.

He tries to hand me the gun, "and what's this trying to prove?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well seeing as you nearly got caught killing someone, And Dream didn't have my permission to let you join, i have to see what you can do dont i? cos that fucker cant fucking kill you."

Techno threw the knife at Dream, since he was leaning against the tree, the knife went next to his head.

He takes the knife out of the tree and throws it at me, i grab it just before it stabs my face.

"The fuck?" I throw the knife again at the target, hitting bullseye.

"How long is this gonna take? I saw a brown head boy, i wanna meet him" I smile idiotically.

"oh my god." Techno whines. "Dream take him in."

Dream looks up and nods, grabbing my shoulder harshly and pushing me forward.

I cross my arms and walk behind him.