11

They stumble back into Clays house, moving to the couch, Clay moving his hands all over Georges body, while making out.

Clay moves down to Georges neck, biting on it.

George bites his lip and tugs on his hair, Clays mouth leaving Georges neck.

They stare at each other, panting heavily until George pulls them back together.

He quickly starts taking off Clays shirt, then Clays quickly taking off Georges sweater, pulling away for a split second, and coming back in after, leaving both of them shirtless.

George plays with the hem of Clays pants, trying to pull them down.

Clay looks down and takes his pants off, and continues kissing George on the neck.

Slowly leaving a trail of saliva down his body, as he kisses from Georges neck down to his pants, slightly tugging on them and taking them off.

Clay grips Georges boxers with his teeth, sliding them down.

George grabs one of Clays hand, putting the ring and middle finger in his mouth, sucking on them.

Clay smirks as he pushed his fingers more into Georges mouth, making him gag.

He pulls his fingers out leaving a string of saliva connecting them.

Clay lowers is fingers down to Georges bare ass.

"You sure?" He looks up, meeting Georges hungry eyes.

"yes- Clay." George leans his head back, while Clay sticks one finger in him.

Georges breath hitches and he feels Clay moves his finger in and out of him.

Clay sticks another finger in as George lets out a breathy moan.

"Clay~ faster please-" George begs, Clay smirks as he moves his finger faster.

Clay moves his spare hand to Georges dick, moving his hand up and down, hovering his thumb over the tip of it to stop George cumming.

"god- Clay i need you." Georges moans as he looks down at Clay.

Clay removes his fingers and George gasps slightly.

George watches Clay take off his boxers, and then crawls on top of him.

George looks up into Clays lustful eyes, "You sure?" Clay asks again, aligning his tip into George.

George nods quickly, "i need you to speak George."

"yes." Clay grips into Georges waist and slowly pushes himself in.

Tears form in the corners of Georges eyes from the pain, he moans when Clay moves in an out at a slow paste.

"faster- please!" And Clay does so, thrusting in and out of George faster.

George cries at the pain, but soon enough the pain turns into pleaser and moans.

Clay grunts, and leans his head back as he hits Georges prostate, George digging his nails into Clays shoulders.

George pulls Clay into a rough kiss, Clay biting Georges lip hard, and slides his tongue in, abusing Georges lips.

Not long after, George pulls out throwing his head back, opening his mouth to moan, "Clay- i'm gonna~"

Clay leaves hickeys all over Georges chest, "go on."

George releases all over his abdomen, due to his and Clays bodies being so close together, Clay can feel the white substance also on him.

Clays thrusts start becoming more sloppier as he goes more deeper and harder into George, feeling himself get closer to his climax.

Clay leans his head forward as he fills George up with him, moving in and out a couple more times before pulling out.

He falls on top of George, burying his face into his neck, giving small kisses.

Their breaths mixing with each other, panting heavily after what just happened.

"Holy shit." George muttered.

guys please. i tried okay😟 please lmk if this is good or atleast okay JSKDJAK