26

George's pov

"there's an important masquerade ball we need to go to." Technos monotone voice says.

I scoff and say, "really? us killers? masquerade ball." Techno looks up at me, "Don't give me cheek young boy."

"i'm literally older than all you here!" i yell.

"yet i'm more successful than you." Techno fake coughs and continues speaking, "anyways, as i was saying, there's going to be other foreign killers, so please don't try and kill yourselves. I have an important meeting there so do not disturb me that day."

A bunch of 'ok' and 'sure' came from everyone, Techno leaves the room which leaves everyone in an awkward silence, Sapnap looking between me and Dream while me and Dream give each other awkward glances, Karl is making a white and blue bracelet, don't know why, he's so precious. Quackity is- now currently getting out of his seat.

"im fucking leaving the awkward tension jesus christ-" and he leaves. Dream and Sapnap look at each other, which makes Dream lift his eyebrow up, leading to them talking to each other with their eyes.

I turn my attention to Karl who is now also getting out of his seat and walking towards me, " i made you this" He smiles and passes me the bracelet, i look up at him and grab the bracelet, " i don't really wear bracelets or any jewellery-" he cuts me off, " you don't have to wear it-!" he quickly says, "i'm gonna wear it. fuck off." i slip on the bracelet and kiss it looking back up at karl, smiling. He jumps up and down and hugs me, making me startled.

I look over Karl's shoulder to look at Dream and Sapnap and they are both looking at us, Sapnap with his eyebrows furrowed and Dream smirks at me while he bites his lip. I roll my eyes and return the hug to Karl.

He finally pulls away and says he's gonna go to Quackity, meaning i'm all alone with the two people i couldn't give a shit about.

" i'm going." i was about to stand up until a leg kicked me under the table, "sit down." Sapnap says. I stand up fully, "No."

"Dream leave." He looks over to Dream, And he looks back at him, " i don't think-" "Clay!" He slams his fist on the table, "jeez! chill please-" he grins and walks out of the room. i walk to the wall and lean my forehead onto it and sigh.

I hear a gun click behind me and i turn around quickly seeing Sapnap standing in front of me with the gun.

I laugh, "really?"

"what the fuck are you doing here? Are you some spy?" He walks closer but i do not move.

I put my hand in my pocket and feel that there is a lollipop, I hum and take it out, unwrapping it then putting it in my mouth.

i put my finger on my chin so it looks like i'm thinking, then i pull out the lollipop making a sound. pop.

"Nah, just your little friend, or who ever he is to you, is attached to me." i grin then go back to sucking my lollipop.

Sapnap shoots right next to my head, i flinch and drop down quickly pulling the lollipop out my mouth, "Are you insane!?" i stand up and step to the side looking at the hole in the wall.

Next thing i know everyone is running into the room. Everyone but Techno, God knows where he is.

"What the fuck?" Dream says looking between me and Sapnap, I shrug and go back to sucking my lollipop, raising an eyebrow seductively at Dream.

His eyes widen a bit and goes back to looking at Sapnap who is literally pointing the gun at me, ready to shoot, but he looks at me every now and then.

"jesus Jorge aren't you scared? he's literally pointing the gun at you?" Quackity asks.

"nah, don't really care." I look around and see a slightly frightened Karl behind Quackity.

I frown and walk over to Dream, forcing his mouth open with one of my hands, taking the lollipop out my mouth then putting it into Dreams mouth.

I walk over to Karl, throwing my arm around him and walking out of the room.