16

George looks around in the private jet, and walks over to sit in a big massage seat.

"oh boy this is comfy" George looks up at Dream, that was now standing in front of him.

"You didn't tell me there were other killers." George turns on the button and the seat vibrates.

"oh okay-" George says in excitement and gets comfortable in the seat.

"i don't have to tell you everything" Dream sits down on a normal sofa seat.

George scoffs, "right" George looks around again spotting a mini fridge, he opens it and sees a couple of bottles of smirnoff red vodka, with some juice next to it.

George grabs the bottle of vodka and struggles to open it.

"open it" George hold the bottle in front of Dream.

Dream looks up, "manners"

"no just open it." Dream shakes his head no and goes back to what he was doing. George groans and struggles to open the bottle.

After about 10 minutes Dream walks over to George and snatches the bottle of him. He looks up and watches Dream open it then take a big chug out of the bottle.

He passes the bottle back to George and sits down.

"You drank half of the bottle!" George complains.

Dream shrugs and looks at Georges face, which looked kinda mad.

"oh well." Dream replied with no expression.

George rolls his eyes and takes a chug out of the bottle.

George leans his head back and closes his eyes, "how long are we gonna be here for?"

George opens his eyes since there was no reply for a while, and all he sees is smoke being blown onto his face.

George shuts his eyes quickly but opens the when the smoke goes away, "What was that?"

Dream picks up George from the seat and places him on his lap.

Dream takes a hit from his cig keeping it in his mouth and grabs Georges face harshly.

George blinks as Dream nears his face to him, forcing his mouth open Dream blows the smoke in his mouth.

"Keep it in." Dream demands as he keep Georges mouth shut.

To Dreams suprise, George didn't cough yet, George opens his mouth and blows the smoke out, then looks at Dream.

He tilts his head and smiles stupidly at Dream, taking another swig of the vodka.

George shoves the bottle in Dreams face, basically saying to have a drink. Dream grabs the bottle and takes a drink, which gives George the chance to roll his hips.

Dream forces the bottle onto Georges mouth, tilting his head back and forcing him to swallow the drink.

He tried to put his head up to stop drinking, but Dream pulls his hair making his head go back again, "drink it all."

George drinks it all and when he pulls the bottle away from his face he hides his face in Dream neck, breathing heavily.

Dream realised that George stopped rolling his hips so he grabbed Georges waist tightly and moves them.

George catches on and rolls his hips, pulls his face away from his neck.

Dream groans and George pulls his mask up, kissing his lips.