22

Dreams pov.

"What the fuck dream!" Sapnap yells, while all i do is shrink more down into my seat.

"Is this why you couldn't kill him? is this what you meant by 'he did something to you'!" he quotes.

"Me and George are done Sapnap! stop getting all worked up!" I yell back, sitting up properly.

"I knew he was a bad idea from the start!" He walks out and slams the door behind him.

I groan and walk to the bathroom.

I punch the mirror as hard as i can, pieces of glass exploding all over the place, one unfortunately stabbing into my knuckles.

I look to the floor and find the biggest piece, I storm out of the bathroom, then out the room. Ignoring the pain coming from my hand.

I burst open through the main doors walking directly to where George is sitting, he looks up at me and his face quickly looks shocked.

I jump onto him and lift my hand up, the hand i'm holding the sharp-piece of glass.

He holds both my arms up, i feel Karl and Quackity trying to take me off of him, Sapnap doesn't bother.

"Dream!" He yells.

"I shouldve fucking killed you" I yell back and elbow Quackity in the nose.

"Fuck man!" Quackity backs away and puts his hand to his nose, feeling the blood.

"Sapnap help! He's actually gonna kill him!" Karl yells at Sapnap, then going back to pulling my arm.

Sapnap doesn't move, George struggles to keep my hands away from him, he accidentally bends his elbows allowing my hands to go down to his face.

I place the sharp end of the glass on his cheek, "You're a waste" I spit on his face about to stab the glass deeper but then a strong pair of arm pull me off of him, making it move across his face creating a cut.

"Shit man." He stands up quickly, grazing his finger over his cheek, He looks up at me, i try to move out of Sapnaps grasp but he doesn't let me.

He then eventually runs forward too me and i do the same, trying to get out of Sapnaps grasp again, George gets stopped by Karl.

"Fuck you man!" He yells.

"You already did!" I laugh.

"You weirdo!" He tries to run to me again but gets stopped and i laugh even more.

He then gets dragged out of room, which leads to me being pushed onto the couch, "fucking idiot." Sapnap mumbles and also leaves the room.