33

Georges pov

__

"so much for sitting by my door until i open it." Bad mumbles.

"you need to grow up" i reply.

"ive never seen you like this" he looks at me, i look back.

"youre gonna see me like this more often so get used to it." i shoot the arrow at bullseye.

Me and Bad are currently shooting arrows. Well im shooting arrows and hes throwing knives.

Bad told me that hes assigned to throw a knife at the suspect to 'get them weak' while skeppy goes up and properly kills them.

"hi." A voice says.

me and bad both turn around to see Skeppy.

"Hello!" Bad walks over to him, "got to go George. Please, lets talk later." I nod at him and go to shoot another arrow but someone is suddenly standing infront of me. I groan at the sight of the man.

"ugh dream what do you want?" i lower my arrow and put the stuff away.

"We need to get your suit size for the masqeurade." I nod and follow him.

We arrive back inside and he tells me to go into a room, i walk in and see sapnap standing on a platform and this lady measuring him.

Sapnap groans at the sight of me and i laugh to myself at his childish behaviour.

"i dont want you to see me naked, leave." He says, glaring at me through the mirror.

"First of all, you have boxers on, get a grip." I say and remove my shirt, "second of all, i got told to come here, dont start thinking that i want to be near you." I unbotton my pants and slide them down.

I stand on the platform thats near Sapnap.

"whats your problem with me?" I say without looking at him.

"The fact that you decide to show up here, take dream away, and nearly get us caught." He looks back over at me and stares.

"i didnt take him away-" I get interrupted, "then what did you do?"

"Literally nothing, piss off." i look back down to the lady meausring how long my legs are.

I decide to piss him off, "you look weird with the bandana on. Also you have ginger hair, dye it black."

He quickly starts defending himself, "its not ginger, im a brunette!" He scoffs, "but black isnt a bad idea." He thinks about it, "ill go black today." I look over at him quickly.

"youre actually gonna listen to me?" To be honest, quite a shock that hes gonna do something i said.

"Well- no. Ive been thinking about it for a while..?"

"pfft sure." i look at the lady to see that shes finishing up. Sapnaps already finished and starts putting his clothes back on, the lady says something to him and he gives her an actual smile.

"look at you being all charming." i whisper to him while he walks past me to leave.

He gives me a sarcastic smile and slams the door shut, making the lady measuring me flinch slightly, i apologise for his actions and let her get on with it.

uh so i think that if you're getting measured for a specialised suit or dress- WHATEVER- you have to wear nothing for 'perfect measure' OKAY I DONT KNOW I JUST SAW ON A TV SHOW IM TOO LAZY TO SEARCH IT UP PLEASE.