18

Georges pov
-

He jumps up and down excitedly, "eee hello!" He pulls me in for a hug.

"hi" I say dryly, trying to unwrap his arms away from me, not being used to the clingy ness.

"Cmon Karl let go-" A guy with a bandana pulls him away from me.

Dream walks over to the guy and pulls him in for a bro hug, "never knew you were gonna be here."

The guy smiled, "had to see you, and whatever that is" His smile faded as he pointed at me.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "So he doesn't know what you look like?"He questions.

Dream sucked in a breath, "he does."

The guy hit Dreams mask, making it hit Dreams face, He lifts his hand under the mask to rub his forehead, "ow! sapnap!"

"fucking idiot." He mumbled as he walked away.

Well atleast i met Sapnap and Karl.

Karl grabbed my hand and dragged me to the sofa, him basically leaning on my side.
He pulled out his phone and starts showing me pictures of 3 guys, it's got him, Sapnap and another dude with a beanie.

"Karl he doesn't want to see that." Dream said while taking of his mask.

I'm still blown away of how amazing good looking he is. I never said it the day i met Clay, only because Dream was on my mind, but now i know that they are the same person i can say it

I gave head to Dream, Had sex with Clay.

"Shut up yes i do." I turn away from Dream and continue looking at the photos. I smile at Karl's happy energy.

"So that's me- obviously, Then Sapnap, i swear he's a nice person. He just doesn't know you." Karl looked up from his phone and i look up aswell, i look into his eyes and i can tell that he loves them.

He looks back down, "and that's Quackity. He's still on his way here, his jet got delayed. I miss him." I wrap my arm around him and he leans his head on my shoulder.

"why yous acting like yous knew each other your whole lives?" Dream sneered.

Karl didn't even look back and just lifted his hand to flip Dream off.

And to think i found Karl clingy at first, he just has a pure heart and loves everyone. He reminds me a little bit of Bad.