31

Bad's pov

"So this is the 'Bad' you're on about to Techno?" Karl asks George and he just nods.

"Awh Hi Bad!" Karl looks over at me and waves enthusiastically.

I smile a little and wave back, "hi-?"

"George i fucking hate you right now." The guy with the bandana said, rubbing his forehead.

I look over at George and he's just leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, "Sapnap just shut the fuck up before i make you." He finally looks up at him.

'Sapnap' shrugs, "do it then."

"pfft fine." George begins then walks over to the kitchen thats attached to the living room, pulls out a knife and starts running over to Sapnap.

I get up off the sofa and run back with karl.

Some guy with a creepy smiley mask grabs George and a guy with a beanie grabs Sapnap.

What the muffin is going on?

Like yeah i know a bunch of murders? killers? same thing, would be here but damn i thought everyone would've gotten along.

"George..?" I say quietly, he doesn't respond to me as he still tries to get out of the guys with the mask hands.

"George." I say much louder, yet he still doesn't reply, this time he manages to get out of the guys arms and runs to Sapnap again.

Just before George reaches him, i finally shout loud enough, "George!" He freezes and looks over at me.

I scoff and slowly walk back to the room that Techno says is mine.

"Wait Bad!" I hear the knife drop and running behind me, but before he can reach me i shut the door and lock it.

"Bad-" He knocks but i don't answer, "i'm gonna stay here until you open the door." He says, and i hear shuffling on the other side, like someone was sliding down the door to sit down.

I've never seen George like this before.

27.5K READS SKBRKE. HOLY WHAT
THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!
i'm so sorry that the chapters aren't the best rn but i'm not feeling well right nowwww soo like