25

Georges pov

"ayeee george!" Quackity yells and wrap an arm around my shoulder.

"morning quackity." I rub my eye while we walk together.

"want some pop tarts?" He asks while he pulls away to the kitchen.

"sure." I reply back while i sit onto the counter.

Quackity was about to hand me my pop tart but then i feel someone push me off the counter from behind.

"don't sit on the counters." Sapnap says.

I sit myself back onto the counter, "i'll do what i want."

I take a bite out of my pop tart and stare at Sapnap while he glared at me, he finally looks away and i smile to myself victoriously.

Not long after, a much stronger hand pushes me off without saying anything. I tumble forward and hit Quackitys back. I look behind me to see Dream.

Quackity laughs at me. "Asshole." I say, snatch the pop tart that quackity was about to take a bite out of his hand and walk to sit down.

"that's mine!" He yells, i walk back towards him and take a bite straight in his face, "it's so good." I moan and actually go to sit down.

I hear him huff and open a new packet to put into the toaster. I hear whispering behind me and i turn around to see Sapnap and Dream looking at me while talking.

I roll my eyes and turn back around to go on my phone. Not long after, I hear everyone leave the room to go into their rooms but i stay put.

Suddenly, a hand grips the back of my hair and yank my head back.

"wh-" i get interrupted by dream staring down at me, he's not wearing his mask around us anymore, he used to.

"Don't roll your eyes at me or i'll give you another reason to roll them." His voice comes out harsh. I raise my eyebrow, "go on then."

He walks around the sofa and grips my chin as he leans forward to my face, "don't test me."

I look down Dreams body and see he has a boner, i smirk and apply pressure against it with the palm of my hand, "you're hard?" i stick my bottom lip out, "awh, i didn't even do anything." He grips my chin harder and groans quietly.

I push his hand away from my face and stand up, pushing him to sit down on the sofa, "it's cute." I finish taking the last bite out my pop tart and i walk towards my room.