06

: *・゚:*:・゚* 06: Seijoh's bet

"Don't torture her with how you are

"Don't torture her with how you are. If you're going to hang out with her, keep it in your pants"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

~During the boys practice, Oikawa couldn't concentrate.

His sets were off.

His serves wouldn't even make it past the net.

All he could think about was the pretty cheer captain. Iwaizumi noticed his friend spacing out so he decided to throw a volleyball at the boys head,

"Ow! What the heck!" Oikawa groaned,

"You're really sucking today! What's your problem?! And I heard you were late to class after lunch. Don't tell me you were with some girl again" Iwaizumi shouted at the poor boy.

Ah.

That.

The second Oikawa left the girl, he had ran to the nearest boys bathroom because of the obvious boner he had gotten. Thankfully, the girl didn't notice it and he was able to hide it with his bag. All he had to do was think about things that disgusted or scared him and poof, it went down.

"Something happened at lunch and I was just trying to deal with it." He pouted.

Iwaizumi's eyebrow raised, "What happened?" He asked folding his arms.

Oikawa sighed and explained everything that happened with the cheerleader. Iwaizumi frowned and whacked the boy

"Ow! The hitting has to stop!" Oikawa whined.

"Are you an idiot?!" Iwaizumi scolded.

"Of course I'm not!" Oikawa replied.

"Look, Y/N has never had a boyfriend and I really don't think she would want you as her first. So please. Don't torture her with how you are. If you're going to hang out with her, keep it in your pants." Iwaizumi said frowning

Oikawas eyebrow raised, "You know, I'm getting really tired of you calling her by her first name and protecting her. So which is it: Secret girlfriend? Ex secret girlfriend? Secret best friend?"

Kindaichi and Kunimi turned to their upperclassman, "You mean, you don't know?"

"Shut up." Iwaizumi warned.

Oikawa looked back and forth between them, "Know what?"

Makki walked towards the group, "L/N is Iwaizumi's cousin."

The volleyball captain froze in complete shock and fear. Not only had he had thoughts about sexual things with the cheer captain, but he had told Iwaizumi about his fantasies.