34

: *・゚:*:・゚* 34: Tutor

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 34: Tutor

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!~" Oikawa chimed as he walked up to her desk, ready to walk home with her since neither had practice today and they marked today as their intimacy day, "You ready to go home?"

He then noticed the small frown resting on her face and she sighed, "No. I cant go home yet."

"What!? Why not!?"

"I have to tutor someone. I didn't want to but the teacher said it'd look really good on my application for the college i'm applying to and she'll give me extra credit."

Oikawa then felt okay upon hearing this reasoning, "Oh, that's great then! So who is it?"

"Jaeon. Apparently he's failing history and that's my best subject right now so.." She explained while putting her books in her bag.

"Jaeon? I thought he was really good at history? Everyone cheats off of him." He pointed out.

Y/N rose her eyebrows, "Well, he's slacking in some area otherwise I wouldn't have to be doing this and we could've just gone back to your place."

"L/N!"

The two looked behind at the classroom door and saw a pretty attractive guy standing there. Not as attractive as Oikawa but close enough. Still, Oikawas jaw dropped.

He certainly did not have a good feeling about this guy.

He smiled at them, "Ready to go?"

"I guess." She mumbled as she stood up.

Oikawa looked at her, "Youre seriously ditch me?"

"I have to!"

"Well, can I come with? Ill wait for you to be done and we can go home together!"

The girl shook her head, "I'm okay. Just go home. You can pick me up later if you want though. I should be done in two hours or so."

He sighed, "Fine. Just text me when you're ready to come home, okay?"

"I will." She said and kissed his cheek before walking with the attractive boy.