~𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 55: Reunited

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 55: Reunited

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*2 years later*

~A slow fade is where the person you're talking to begins to stop calling, texting back and all that very slowly.

Y/N and Oikawa didn't even last six months talking to each other after he left before he began to stop replying to her. Seeing the "read" below her last message made her feel completely stupid. All these promises he made turned out to be completely worthless.

However, she didn't let that consume her. Instead, she just got over it and when on with life by telling herself that she knew this was going to happen.

Not long after, she ran into Oikawa dad in the store. He was telling her how Oikawa calls him at least three times a week to let him know he's doing well or just if he's feeling lonely. He also brought up how his new girlfriend is, in his opinion, a complete brat and that he wished Y/N would have stayed with Oikawa.

The ex cheerleader nervously laughed and apologized to him for having to deal with a new girl.

After that interaction, hearing that Oikawa had a new girlfriend was like a final blow for her. The promise ring she wore everyday since he left was now just sitting on her desk. She may not wear it anymore but she couldn't bring herself to throw it away.

Now, she was completely thriving in college. She was passing her classes and was even good to graduate by the end of the year. She found that having a familiar face going to the same place with her was the best thing that happened to her.

Sugawara.

After Zi had also decided to move out of Japan with Ren, she felt completely alone until Sugawara's face appeared in her first class.

He's always texting her and making sure her homework is done and that's she's taking healthy breaks and eating. Without him, she probably would've gone insane.

And although the two were strictly just good friends, they do seem to have a few flirty moments.

"Do you wanna get some bubble tea after this? I've been craving it all week." He whispered to her during their class as the professor was talking and walking around.

She smiled and nodded, "Definitely. You know I can never turn down a good drink. Especially if you're paying."

"Hey who said i'm playing?"