19

*・゚:*:・゚* 19: Embarrassment

 *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 19: Embarrassment

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~For the fast few days, Y/N and Oikawa have been skipping school.

Oikawa almost never skipped school and Y/N did if she didn't feel like staying there anymore so it was new to him which kinda made him excited.

Iwaizumi has been blowing up both of their phones but neither of them answered.

They just wanted to use this time to be with each other. They had also been switching off on who's house they were spend the night at based off of their parents work schedules.

She was sitting in the middle of her bed taking her make up off while Oikawa was in the bathroom in her room getting dressed.

When he finally came out, he smiled at her, "What're you doing?"

"I forgot to take my make up off before I fell asleep." She told him.

"At least you don't wear a lot of it right? Could've been worse." He replied as he sat down in front of her.

She shrugged, "I guess. I just feel bothered. I hate sleeping with my make up on."

He stared at her for a second and realized why she looked a little different, "You know, you should put your hair in a ponytail more often. It looks good."

She put her make up wipe down and looked at him, "I would but it's been getting cold lately so a ponytail isn't really necessary. I just do it to keep my hair out of my face."

The boy just stared at her a little longer and before he could make up his mind on whether or not to kiss her, she made the decision for him by quickly leaning and and locking their lips.

He knew that it would be rare for her to ever make first moves since he usually initiates everything so he appreciated it when she did. She placed one of her hands on his cheek and the other on his thigh.

He absolutely loved when she did that.

He slipped his tongue in her mouth faster than usual. His hormones began to flare up faster this morning.

She began to lean back, while bringing him down with her, until her back was pressed against her mattress. Y/N was still fairly new when it came to anything about this stuff so she would just let Oikawa take the lead until he pulled away from her.

As their make out began to get more heated, his hand trailed from her thigh up to the end of her shirt. It began to move into her shirt, leaving goosebumps all over her.

The second it began to get closer to her breasts, she felt his hard on press against her and her eyes shot open and she lightly pushed him away. They were both lightly panting and he was confused as first until he realized what he was about to do and what had happened,

"Oh god, Im so sorry." He whispered as he separated himself from her and sat up again.

She sat up as well, "Hey, it's okay."

"No it's not. It's been a while but my bad habit hasn't fully gone away yet." He told her as he stood up and wrapped his jacket around his waist to avoid even more embarrassment, "I'm gonna go." The captain told her as he began to grab his things.

"Seriously? Oikawa, I said it was okay! I get it!" She said with soothing tone in hopes to make him feel better and to make him stay.

"Y/N, if it were really okay, you wouldn't have stopped me. But you did so it's not okay. I think I just need to be alone today." He told her.

"Are you joking? Cause if you are this isn't funny. Seriously, it's okay." The girl kept saying.

Oikawa grabbed his last bag, "I'm not joking. I'll text you later, okay? Sorry." He quickly replied as he rushed out of her room and out of her house.

Y/N sat there in shock of what just happened. She didn't really understand why he got so embarrassed.

Shouldn't it be natural for a guy to get hard because of his girlfriend?

She was only surprised, that's why she pushed him away. Not because it wasn't okay. Her reflex kicked in and that was the outcome. Probably not the best.

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—

i suck at writing make out scenes i'm sorry