11

: *・゚:*:・゚*11: Fed up

"If it doesn't sit right in with you, then don't let things get further

"If it doesn't sit right in with you, then don't let things get further. If it does, then go for it."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~After his kiss with the pretty captain, Oikawa was over the moon.

He couldn't really focus on volleyball practice, yet again, which pissed off Iwaizumi to an extreme extent.

"Hey! What's wrong with you this time?! Don't tell me you did something to Y/N!" He growled at his friend.

"Uh,, I don't wanna tell you because I know you're going to hit me!" Oikawa yelled at the ace. Iwaizumi's frown only depended. The team stopped what they were doing to look at them.

"You kissed her, didn't you." He guessed.

Oikawa didn't say anything and looked at his feet. He wasn't sure if the Y/N would want anyone to know.

Of course though, his silence only gave his friend the correct answer. Oikawa looked up only to have his face met with Iwaizumi's fist and he fell over.

The entire gym went silent. Sure they've fought but never once did the boys lay a hand on each other.

"Idiot! I just saw you kiss a girl this morning!  How many times have I told you to leave Y/N alone!? This is my cousin you asshole! My family! If you hurt her I swear I'll seriously beat your scrawny ass up! I seriously don't get what girls see in you!" He barked at Oikawa. He was sure he had gotten her to stay back from Oikawa or to at least be cautious around him.

Oikawas jaw dropped before he quickly shook his head and responded, "It's not my fault! She kissed me back! And does it matter who I kiss!? It's not like I'm dating anyone so I can do whatever I want! Besides I have needs!"

That last sentence was all Iwaizumi needed to hear before punching the volleyball captain again. He had stood by and watched too many girls get hurt by him. Now, he's had enough. Especially with his family being involved.

Oikawa had quickly punched his friend back before Iwaizumi got to do another one.

The whole team was so focused on what was happening, they didn't see that the girl the boys were fighting about was standing at the door. She heard everything.

Before Iwaizumi hit back, she cleared her throat. He stopped and everyone turned their heads to see her standing there.

"Y/N...." Oikawas eyes had fear written all over them. He didn't know how long she'd been standing there but he prayed she didn't hear what they were fighting about.

"Hajime, would you please get off of Oikawa." She calmly said. Iwaizumi stood up and pointed at his captain,

"He-"

"I know. I heard. Frankly, I don't care. Our kiss was nothing more than letting our hormones get the best of us. I still don't intend on dating your precious captain nor will I ever."

Her words relaxed Iwaizumi. Maybe he did help her after all.

Oikawa stood up, blood running down his nose and a bruise forming on his cheek.

"Did you need something?" He looked her in the eye.

"My mom came to pick my up so there's no need for you to walk me home tonight. I just didn't want to leave and have you wait for someone who wasn't going to show up. Bye." Y/N turned and left.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked at each other.The ace frowned at the boy once more before gathering his things and leaving.

That's when Oikawa knew, his friend was finally fed up with him and he had to stop.

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—

~Another week had ending. Next week would be the week that the girl would give a certain volleyball player her answer to whether or not she would be cheering at his game in a few weeks.

She was messing around with beats and sounds on her sound board with Bokuto listening to them and giving her a thumbs up if he liked the way it sounded.

He thought the music she was producing came out better than what he had imagined. He could tell she had so much talent and potential to become a music producer.

"Ow!" He plainly said due to a sudden loud noise ringing through his ears.

"Sorry Bokuto, I zoned out for a minute." She softly apologized.

"You seem distracted. We can finish this tomorrow or something if your not into it right now." He assured her.

She let out a soft sigh. Her kiss with Oikawa had not sat well with her. Ever since then, being around the captain had began to make her heart flutter. Still, she didn't want a boyfriend nor did she want to upset Iwaizumi for choosing Oikawa rather than listening and staying away from him.

"Yeah, we can finish next week before my talk with Oikawa." She began to put her stuff away as Bokuto took off the headset.

"What's going on with Oikawa? You seem more emo than usual" He joked as he poked her forehead.

She laughed before swatting his hand away, "I let my hormones wash over my actual brain and let myself kiss Oikawa. My heart is beginning to beat really fast when he's around but that's not a good thing. My cousin and him got into a fight last week and from what I've seen, they're still not talking. Even if we aren't close, Hajimes opinion and thoughts still matter to me. If he tells me to stay away from Oikawa, wouldn't that be for a good reason? Shouldn't I listen?"

Bokutos eyes widened. He never expected this from her. He could see the guilt in her eyes. He gave her a bright smile and squeezed her into a hug.

"Dont worry about it! We all catch feelings for bad people at some point. And it shouldn't matter what your cousin says. The heart wants what it wants and no one should stop it." Bokuto let go of her, "If it doesn't sit right in with you, then don't let things get further. If it does, then go for it."

"Thanks Bo, you always know how to make me feel better." She gave the boy a soft smile and he blushed.

Soon, he left and she sat alone.

ding!

She picked up her phone to see who messaged her.

Oikawa
I'm still coming over next week right?

Y/N
Yeah, why?

Oikawa
Just wanted to make sure :)
hope ur gonna cheer for us! 😘

Y/N
ok.

Oikawa
Iwa still isn't talking to me.
I feel bad.
He's really fed up with me.
Do you think you can talk to him?

Y/N
I cant promise anything.
You know we aren't that close.

Oikawa
I know.
Just try. :(
Anyways, we should go to bed.
Sweet dreams❤️

Y/N
Goodnight.
—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—