the end

8 years later

And life went on, so did our friends and family at least most of them. Josh and Jaden are still here along with Blake and Amelie, the rest is unknown for. Me and Payton are still together to this day living in our own house with our children and Alice. A lot of things happen in order for me to find myself and my happiness but I wouldn't change it for the word. My life is and will always be great as long as i'm with my family.

paytons pov-

I would've never thought that in 10 years I would be waking up and going to bed with the absolute love of my life, that i would be sharing those things others would call cringey and i would have too before i knew better. life couldn't be any better, my children are happy and healthy and so is my wife. my mafia is the biggest and most feared, like always. Sometimes i thank the asshole of my father for bringing her into my life. 

jadens pov- 

i left the mafia life, my brother helped me restart my life doing what i actually like to do which is singing. Dixie and I had 2 more children after our first and they are the joy of my life, ive always felt alone before kayla came into our lives, she somehow saved all of us, and even when the hardest time came they never left me and they brought me out the dark for the sake of my children. i promised to raise them and always tell them about her, and thats what i do.

dixies pov- 

i got married, had children, found someone that loved me for me. i dont regret any of it, i lived life to the fullest and even when it ended i was happy, i knew jaden would take care of our children with the help of payton and my best friend kayla. i knew it would hurt him and the kids and there was nothing i could had done to change it. but they moved on, jaden never married or dated anyone else he focused on our children and his singing just like he promised. 

~~~

k-babe! you're late! get here now.

p-angel im on my way

k-good!

i hang up and hear laughter behind me and smile

k-you came?

j-i wouldnt miss movie night! 

he smiles pulling me into a tight hug

k-i know 

i rub his back, dixie never missed movie night, she died giving birth to her youngest child, it was either her or the baby and Jaden understood and supported her choice to save her child before herself. i miss her everyday but i know shes watching over us all.

j-the kids are outside playing, wheres my brother?

he asks pulling away from the hug

k-coming home from work 

he nods 

k-help me with the popcorn and drinks?

j-you bet 

i walk with him to the kitchen and start pouring the popcorn into bowls as he pours the drinks

~~~~

i laugh cuddled up to paytons chest as the kids fight over what movie to watch 

p-this will never end

j-it wont 

he laughs and i smile enjoying every moment of our happiness 

looking up at payton he smiles down at me

k-i love you

p-and i love you angel 

and we kiss.

_________________________________

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I GOT DURING THIS BOOK, im so sad to make it end but i think i did good, there was a lot of mistakes in this book and i apologize for it, i will be writing more books my writing wont end here. i love you all so much and thank you again.