Call-back

Daveed's POV:
I woke up to my phone buzzing on my side table. The sun was shining brightly through the window, and was warming my back. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and I wasn't wearing a shirt, which isn't surprising because I never wear a shirt to sleep.
I looked at the caller ID and it was Richard Rogers Theater. I know that call backs were today, but I didn't think I'd actually get called back. I sat up straight, and cleared my throat before answering my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hello, is this Daveed Diggs?" The voice sounded familiar.
"Speaking" I said in a groggy voice.
I looked at the time on my phone and it was 10:30.
"This is Y/N Miranda, I called you to say that we are having a second audition for you and a few other people who are getting called-back, Lin and I really enjoyed your performance yesterday. The call back auditions will be held tomorrow, same time and place!"
"Awesome! Yeah, I'll be there. Thank you so much Ms. Miranda."
"Call me Y/N, Ms. Miranda makes me feel old."
I smiled, she seemed like such a sweet person. I don't know why I'm so attracted to her. I've only met her once, and it was for an audition.
"Well, Y/N I'll see you tomorrow!"
"Looking forward to it!" She said, then hung up the phone.
I went to go make breakfast while reading the script. I was practicing my French accent which  probably sounded really stupid, since I hadn't practiced much.
I was nervous for call-backs. Hopefully it'll go well.

A/N: what's up guys. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think, remember BRUTAL HONESTY. I want to here your critiques, and suggestions about how to make my writing better. Thanks for reading, I'll update soon!
-A