Stage

"So this is backstage, obviously. Everyone will get there own dressing room. We will eventually get name tags on the doors so it's easier to navigate, so I apologize if there's any confusion in that department"
Lin's voice echoed through the hallway backstage.
I was sitting on the stage, my legs dangling over the edge. I was looking out to all of the empty seats.
Imagine how many people can fit in here
I thought.
The stage lights were still on, it was still blinding me. But I didn't care.
I loved musical theater.
I was Juliet in Romeo and Juliet in high school. Singing is my favorite thing to do. Lin always tries to get me to sing, he says my voice is great. He's the only one that's heard me sing.
He actually thought I should've auditioned for Angelica, but I declined. This was Lin's play, I didn't want to take that away from him.

I play basketball. Not professionally, but my high school team somehow stayed in contact all this time.

We still meet up and play every once in a while, but nothing crazy. We all have our own lives now.

"Y/N, you ready?" Lin's said from behind me.
I turned around and saw the whole cast standing behind me.

"Yeah"

"Okay good. Everyone sit in a circle we're going to get to know each other!"
Lin said.

A/N: Ik this chapter was boring, it was kinda just a filler chapter. I'm writing another chapter right now. Also sorry I haven't updated, I've been super busy with school and basketball. What'd you guys think. Remember, brutal honesty!!!"