Yes

I woke up with Daveed's head laying on my chest. His hair still tied back. His arms were wrapped around my neck, and I felt his breathing on the skin of my neck. We were so close.

His legs were intertwined with mine and he made no signs of waking up. I rubbed his back and enjoyed the moment. He was so peaceful when he slept, not a worry in the world.

His breathing was steady.

"I love you so much" I whispered to him.

Lin texted me last night saying he wouldn't be home until later, same with Sebastian. So we had they day to ourselves.

I started shuffling under him, trying to get more comfortable. Then he started stirring. I didn't want to wake him up, even though he didn't wake up very easily.

But regardless he started to wake up and rested on his elbows.

His eyes were still shut, but he was awake, and he opened them, trying to adjust to the lighting.

"Mornin lovely." He said with his southern accent.

"Good morning." I responded while smiling and brushing a stray hair from his face.

"You're adorable when you sleep." I said - which came out creepier then intended.

"Why were you watching me when I sleep?" He asked laughing

"Not in a creepy way. Sometimes I just glance over and you look cute." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Are you a stalker, ms Miranda?"

"Fine you look ugly when you sleep😐." I said with a serious face.

"Ouch!" He said while laughing

I brought his face closer to mine and kissed him passionately, it lasted longer than normal.

"We need to start kissing more, because I very much enjoy this." He said while pulling me back in.

"Yeah, as if we were making out in the middle of my designing room the other day." I said while wrapping my hands around his neck.

He kept kissing me and it started to get heated.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and had no intent of pulling away.

"Daveed." I said - tried to stay. But he kept kissing me, and I kissed him back.

"Daveed." I said while slightly pushing him away.

"You always stop in the most heated moments." He said while laughing.

"It's a habit." I said while laughing

"Mmmm I still love you Mrs. Diggs."

That took me by surprise.

"We're not even dating." I responded while placing my hand on his hair.

"We could be." He said while looking at the seriously.

"Yeah."

Every day it became more convincing. The idea of being his girlfriend scared me, but it also made me happy. Daveed wasn't Landon, and I knew that. But I'm scared of him becoming Landon.

"Yeah?" He said with hopeful eyes.

"I don't know." I said while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why?" He said

"Because Land-"

"I'm not Landon." He said while gently turning my face towards his.

"I would never hurt you. I love you, more and more every day. I promise I will always love you, and as long as I'm alive, nobody will ever hurt you." He said.

"I love you too." I said while brushing the side of his face.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He said while slightly smiling.

"Yes." I said while kissing him.

A/N: yay! They're dating. Congrats ig?