Tired

I woke up in Daveed's bed, laying on top of his bare chest. His head was resting on his pillow and he was rubbing my back slowly.

I turned my head towards the window and it was dark outside then I turned my head towards his.

"Hey lovely." He said, his hands still running his hand up and down my back.

"Hello Diggs." I replied, resting up on my elbows and rubbing my eyes.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked.

"A few hours. I carried you from the couch because Rafa came home."

"Yeah, I saw him walk in." I said while resting my head on his chest again, pulling myself impossibly close to him.

"Do you just want to order in for dinner?" I asked, my voice being muffled.

"Yeah that's fine." He replied.

"Are you sleeping here tonight." He asked, even though he already knew my answer.

"Yeah." I replied.

We stayed silent for a minute, and there was a certain tension in the air.

"Hey I have question." He said, finally resting his hand on my back.

"I probably have an answer." I replied.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Do you want to move in together?"

I looked at him and questioned whether or not he was joking.

"Seriously?"

"I mean you practically live with me anyway. I know you've been thinking about moving out of Lin's place. And Rafa could finally have the place to himself. And we could be together, just us." He said, looking deeply into my eyes.

"You don't think that's moving too fast?" I asked.

Yes, I love Daveed, and he loves me. But we're still at an early stage in our relationship.

"Y/N. I know that everything happened very fast between us. But it doesn't change the fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you, I know you have a hard time believing it, but it's true." He said, moving his hands into my hair.

I just smiled and kissed him slowly, smiling into it. We broke apart after a few seconds and I looked into his eyes.

"Are we really going to do this?" I asked, resting my hand on his chest.

"Only if you want to."

"I want to." I said, kissing him again.

"Good." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist

"Plus" he continued while running both his hands up and down my sides, lifting my shirt a bit in the process.

"We wouldn't have to worry about being caught doing certain things."

He slowly moved his hands down towards the hem of my sweatpants, tugging at them a bit.

"We could do whatever we wanted." He said slowly and quietly. I only now realized how close our lips were.

"Wouldn't that be nice, lovely" he added, squeezing my waist slightly.

I couldn't speak and just layed there staring at him in shock.

"You know what I would like do to you?" He said, in the same, deep, sexy voice.

"What?" I replied finally being able to form words.