Midnight

I woke up in Daveed's arms at 12:00 a.m. which was different considering I sleep like a baby most nights. I attempted to fall back asleep but I couldn't. My brain was awake despite my body which was to tired to even fathom movement.

Daveed's bed was warm, like really warm. His white blankets were puffy and his body heat was radiating onto mine. His arms were still wrapped around me and his face was buried in my back.

But that didn't change the fact that I couldn't sleep.

So I get up-tried to get up. When I felt his grip tighten around waist. It was subconscious, he was still sleeping. Nothing could wake him up.

But regardless, I had to fight my way out of his grip and after a few minutes I managed to get up out of bed.

I slowly opened his door and walked to the kitchen to get water when I saw Rafael standing in the kitchen.

I wasn't shocked-he did live here after all. I just didn't expect him to be up so late.

"Hey." He said while putting a glass of milk on the counter.

"Hello." I said while grabbing a glass out of the cupboard and making my way over to the fridge.

After filling my glass I leaned back on the fridge and took a sip.

"So how long have you known Daveed?" He asked.

"Uhhh. Since the show started, so May 2."
I answered awkwardly. I've known him less than a month and a half and I'm sleeping in his bed.

He walked over to the sink without another word and put his cup in it, then he spoke again.

"So what do you do with the show, are you an actress?" He asked.

"No I'm the costume designer. I'm also Lin's sister."

"So how did you and Daveed get close?" He said while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Uh- well we just kinda clicked I guess." It was a bad answer. But it was better than "he drove me home and kissed me a day after I met him"

And then silence. Not either of us daring to say a word.

"Daveed talks about you a lot. He'd kill me if I told you that though."

"Really. What does he say?"

"How much he adores you. About how much time he spends with you. About pretty much everything. It's quit annoying really. But you make him really happy, so we'll keep you around."

I chuckled at that.

"Good to know"

"That being said, I'll let you sleep and I have to get up in 3 hours to go see my girlfriend in another state, so I'll be gone all week."

"Wow. Are you ever here? Like genuine question." I asked

"Sometimes. But I've been visiting people recently, but I'll be home soon. Have fun with Daveed. It was nice talking to you." He said while walking away.

"You too." I said then finished my cup of water and washed it, then put it back in the cupboard.

I wiped down the counter, and walked back to Daveed's room and saw him cuddling a pillow.

I pulled back the covers and replaced the pillow with myself. Except this time I was facing him and was almost hugging him. I rolled him onto his back and rested my head on his bare chest.

After I soon fell back asleep.

-

Though I didn't wake up from my alarm. I woke up from a kiss on my forehead. And I hand running up and down my back.

"Good morning lovely" he said.

I grumbled in response and rolled over on my other side.

"What time is it?" And that's when my alarm went off.

I went to turn it off and rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling.

I ran my hands through my hair. Then went to hold Daveed's hand.

"Good morning." I said while playing with his hand.

"Did you get up last night?" He asked.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep so I went to get water."

"Mm. We have to get up. And we need to go get you clothes."

"Can we just stay in bed all day?" I asked while pulling the covers over my face.

"No. We have to go to work. And you can come back here after."

"No, Sebastian wants to see me so I have to go home."

"Aww. So you can't sleep here tonight?" He mumbled with his eyes still shut

"No, you can sleep over though."

"And face lin? Please, I'll survive one night without you. I hope."

"You'll be fine" I said.

"But really we need to get up." He said.

So we did, and soon we we're on our way to the theater
-

A/N: hey. Got another chapter for you guys. Gonna try and write another rn.