~Chapter Seven~

When I woke up, I was still completely covered by vines, except I was no longer in the chair. In fact, I felt like I was suspended from something, because there wasn't anything solid around me besides the vines. I tried, once again, to push through them, but failed.

"Ah. It is awake, I see. You were right, Destruction, about its strength. It will be a perfect addition to the War of the Angels." a new voice said.

"Thanks, Klim. I think that now's the time to say I told you so!!!!" Mia replied.

I groaned.

Even after all this, she still has that same sense of humor. She is officially crazy.

I have no idea where I am, mainly because I think Mia whacked me a bit too hard and gave me a concussion. Also, I can't feel anything, like I'm trapped in my brain with no way out. It's relaxing, in a way, like the peace I know I will never get. You know, I sometimes think that there can be no tomorrow, like this day will never turn into night, like the world has stopped in time and I'm the only one who realises.

"But what if it is defective? You know the price if it does not live up to its expectations. After all, your Anger might just run into a little... problem... when in battle." The stranger said.

"But he's immortal! He can't die!" Mia sounded desperate now, almost as if she cares for this "Anger" guy.

Wait. When I was cursed last year, I was Anger.

Does this mean... no, it can't... I have to accept it... she really does like me... and it wasn't because of the potion I slipped her.

Also, how am I immortal? I often seriously injure myself, and aren't immortals... unable to be hurt? Or maybe she's talking about another Anger. Yes. That must be it.

Just then, the vines covering me disappeared, leaving me suspended by the two ropes around my wrists that were attached to the ceiling.

There were two people below me as well. One was a girl I didn't recognize, and one was Mia, or, as she was known here, Destruction. The stranger had medium length blondish brown hair tied back in a ponytail, blue eyes, and was wearing a blue and white checked shirt along with jeans, and a hooded black jacket. Weirdly, she didn't look evil. Instead, she looked... curious.

"Hello, Jason. Ready to join us?" the not-Mia girl asked. Scratch what I said before, she's evil. Mainly because the whites of her eyes flashed black.

"Obviously not. Unless it gets me onto the ground and out of the vines and ropes, then absolutely." I replied. Wow, talking while dangling from your wrists is hard. And painful. I think I cracked a rib or two when that guy landed on top of me earlier.

"Oh good. Because otherwise, you'd die." Mia said, snapping her fingers. Then, the ropes vanished, and I would have fallen if it weren't for the other girl. Turns out she can control air.

So now I know of two other people with elemental magic. Oh, if I didn't previously mention this, so sorry, but I can control fire. Just one more reason why I was cursed.

Anyway, the wind girl walked over to me, pulled out a syringe, and stabbed me in the arm with it, and muttered what sounded like the same curse as before.

I cursed. Not again!!! I just freed myself from it! I mentally groaned.

"Good choice of words. Though I can't say I approve of the spell, Aralissa. He broke it once before, how can we be sure it won't happen again?" Mia mused.

"It won't, because I strengthened it. Notice I gave him the injection before I did the spell?" that girl- Aralissa- argued back, gesturing to me. I felt like I was falling, like I had just been pushed off a cliff, but, unlike last time, I embraced it. Some part of me, no matter how deep it was buried, knew that it was going to be alright. It was only going to hurt more if I resisted, and trust me, I should know.

Then, I blacked out.

FINALLY!!!!!!!! CHAPTER SEVEN IS NOW COMPLETE!!! Sorry about the wait, I had school. Lame excuse, I know, but it's better then what really happened. (I bought Keeper of the Lost Cities book two and haven't been able to put it down)

Anyway, hope you liked it! The next book will probably be out some time next week. If t isn't, I give you permission to yell at me (just no swearing, please).