~Chapter Twelve~

[NOTE: the next part is from Saria's P.O.V. because she literally just escaped]

I was so glad I was finally free of everything the world had forced me to be. When I escaped, I made sure to take my necklace back from Mia so that I could work my magic once more. Well, I was always able to, I just couldn't be bothered. The so-called 'Necklace of Powers' was actually just a fake. The real one is an anklet, which I never take off.

Anyway, I was flying away from the Hollow, when someone caught up to me. When I turned, ready to incinerate them, I saw that it was Aralissa. I drew my hand up, making a ball of fire as I did so.

"What?" I asked aggressively.

"Please come back." Aralissa replied, holding up a couple of swords.

I noticed that she carried a full backpack, and had another sword strapped to her back, a few daggers strapped to her thighs, and a bow and quiver slung over the shoulder not carrying the bag.

"Why should I? It's not like you can't make me!" I yelled back, shooting ahead.

"I know. But please, we need you! You're the Keeper of the Elements! You're the one who was chosen!" she shouted, trying to catch up.

"I guess. Though I don't know why you want me back at the Hollow after I burnt it." I said, once she caught up to me.

"Oh I don't want you back. Kili and Jenin do. So does he." she replied. She then nodded, and I felt someone grab my wings, almost pulling them off my back as they did so, and shove a sack over my head (my poor ears!) and tie my hands and wings together, and catch me as I start to fall. I assumed it was Malachi, as his name hadn't been mentioned yet.

"Gotcha." Malachi announced.

I wriggled, trying to get out of his grip. I'm not worried about falling because, seriously, I have the Elements at my disposal!

I succeeded in getting out of the sack, and managed to set the rope around my wrists on fire. Then, I shrunk my wings down to pixie-size, making the rope fall off, and then regrew them, kicked Malachi in the face, and took off towards the Sun Haven, where my army was waiting.

To those who thought I would do a long-winded escape, sorry. To those who are mad at me for taking so long to update, please don't kill me!!! To those who are mad about the short chapter, also please don't kill me! And to those who thought this chapter sucked, I completely agree. 

I'm kinda writing this with major  writers block, so please forgive me if the next few chapters don't live up to you're expectations. 

Also, one last thing. If you ever think about copying this story, DON'T YOU DARE!!!! I hate it when people do this, and how would you like it if someone copied your story without telling you and without giving credit to you? 

Anyway, hope you at least think this chapter is worth the time you took to read it, and I'll let you go to whatever important thing you have to do.