~Chapter Ten~

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!" I exclaimed. It was then that I noticed that the screen showing the cell where the prisoners were was showing an empty cage.

"You should have known you couldn't keep us there forever." Mia-Lynn said, leaning against the doorframe. She snapped her fingers, and vines popped up and started to wind around us, pinning our arms to our sides, and holding us in place. Strangely, the vines avoided Kili completely, instead, making a throne for her in the middle of the room, which she settled into comfortably, the vines gently caressing her as Luna sat in her lap.

"Kili... are you on her side?" I asked as I struggled against the vines.

"No. She's on my side." Jenin said, walking camly towards Kili.

"Jen? Not you too! Why is everyone corrupted?!?" I complained, trying to make the vines let me go, but failing miserably.

"Oh, I almost forgot to take these!" Mia announced cheerfully, grabbing my necklace and unclasping it, then giving it to Jenin, who put it on.

Then, the vines tightened, and Mia, Kili, and Jenin all walked out of the room. I heard talking out in the hallway, and Aralissa, Jason, and Malachi walked in, each carrying at least three daggers, two swords, a bow, and a quiver filled with either moonstone or explosive arrows.

They formed a triangle shape around me, and either drew their swords (which were MY swords, which THEY STOLE FROM ME!!! I MADE THEM!!!!!!!), or nocked three or four arrows, and aimed at me.

I don't know what weapon Malachi had, but I bet it was something like a ball of electrified water. Just then, the vines restraining me loosened, and fell off, leaving a single vine wrapped around my wrists, tying them in front of me. Then, Malachi placed a sweet-smelling cloth over my nose and mouth, and placed his second pair of hands over my gills, forcing me to either breathe in the sedative, or die.

I chose the sedative.

Super sorry for the short chapter, but... TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!!! I hope that makes up for the whole 'Jenin being the Good Queen' part.

OOPS SORRY FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID THAT HASN'T HAPPENED YET ARGGGGGGGGGGG       *panicking because she just made a plan in full veiw of the readers*

Anyway, hope you liked it!