~Chapter Nine~

[NOTE: this is from Saria's (Despair's) P.O.V. because why not?]

I just adored the fact that they hadn't even realised that when I was in the 'sensory-deprivation tank' I was actually training with swords, daggers, magic, and, my personal favourite, the bow.

Anyway, I drew one of my swords, and summoned a ball of my non-elemental magic in my left hand.

"You know, it's quite rude to stare." I said conversationally, casually tossing the ball of light into the air and then catching it.

Mia blinked. "Saria, I thought you only had earth powers?"

"No, there's a thing called the 'power centre', and it's in a place only I can reach, so I just took these from it." I replied, holding up my necklace, showing them the seven charms, each representing a different power. The blue droplet was water, the green leaf was nature, the white cloud was wind, the red candle was fire, the brown pot was earth, the orange and the rainbow was energy. The rainbow was glowing because that was the one I was using at that moment.

"Wha-what are those?" Malachi stammered, stepping closer. I waved the ball of energy towards him, and he backed away, holding his hands up in the universal "I mean no harm" gesture.

"Seriously, Sare, we're your friends! We're on your side!" Jenin exclaimed, appearing in the middle of the room with a 'pop!'. Weird. When she teleports, it's silent. I wonder what's wrong. Last month, when this happened, she was sick, and coughing affects her power.

"Hey, what's wrong with your teleporting? I heard it!" I asked my sister (in case you hadn't realised, my sister is Jenin), waving my hand at her, and tossing the ball of energy into the ceiling, where streams of light flowed down from it, and wrapped around everyone except for Jenin, who battled the light with her whips, but I then made the light come up from the floor, and wrapped her up before she realised what I'd done.

I stalked over to them, and touched their foreheads with my left index finger, marking them, and causing them to black out. I left Jenin awake, because she's already on my side. She's just very good at acting, that's all. I waved my hand again, and the light surrounding her faded, leaving her completely free. I snapped my fingers, and a hole in the ground appeared, and I helped Jenin shove the others into it. We then jumped in after them, and I smashed a portal stone on the floor, which we fell through, ending up in my hideout at Star Point, the highest mountain in our world. Me and Jenin then shoved the others into the one holding cell, where they wouldn't be able to escape. There's only one door, and the room is also impervious to magic, so they won't be getting out any time soon. I clapped my hands once, and the light binding them disappeared, along with their weapons. I turned, and stalked away, leaving Jenin with them. They would be waking up soon, and I wanted to be as far away from them as possible. When I reached my study, I flopped into the room's only chair, and busied myself with the screens showing what the spystones could see. I immediately noticed that the stone in Kili's bedroom was covered, probably because she was annoyed about the continuous surveillance going on. Just then, Kili stormed into the room, carrying a closed chest, in which I assumed the spystone was.

"You promised you'd stop putting those stones in my bedroom!" she yelled, throwing the chest onto the desk. I opened it, and the stone lit up with a blueish sort of glow.

"I know, I know. Sorry, but you got a new talking pet, and I wanted to keep an eye on her." I said calmly, pulling out the stone.

"What do you mean? Luna doesn't talk!" Kili replied, patting the snow fox that was next to her.

"Sorry, Kili, but I do." Luna announced, jumping into Kili's arms.

"WHAT?!?! YOU"VE BEEN ABLE TO TALK FOR HOW LONG EXACTLY?!?" Kili yelled, shocked.

"Since forever." she replied.

Just then, Jenin raced through the door, almost crashing into Kili in her haste to get to me.

"I'vegotsomereallybadnewstheprisonersescaped!!!!" she yelled all in one breath.

 Wow, another cliffhanger! Sorry for those who thought that the Fallen were the bad guys, but you were WRONG!!!

Anyway, here's the next chapter, hope you liked it!

The next chapter should be out in around 2-7 days, 10 at the most.