|Anonymous|

Anonymous, 1:30 am 6/5

Tuesday

It wasn't very difficult to plan out my first victim. I watched them all day, studied their movements, listened to their conversations, and watched them fall asleep. The funny thing about it was that I was just a few feet away from them. But how could they have known? Why would they have to be scared for their lives when they were oblivious to how fast I could end them?

Hunting knives were a source for survival. I only searched two bags when I came across someone's old hunting knife. It was dull but it would have to do.

I checked the time on a smartphone I stole from the big basket they didn't bother hiding. It was 1:38 am. My plan was to be executed in two minutes. It was simple; grab the body while they slept and bring them to the woods. In the morning everyone would be looking. They would be worried, scared even. I love seeing people scared. I practically fed off fear. Nothing pleases me more than a good scare. But one playful scream couldn't be enough for me. It came with laughter afterwards. I wanted more. I wanted them to beg. That's when I came up with this plan. I would kill my victims in their most feared ways. But I would do it slowly. Make them feel the pain that I once endured. I would make them pay for what they did to me.

I checked the phone again. 1:40 am. It was time. By morning the body would be taken and everyone would be searching for the missing. What they wouldn't know though was while they searched, I would be killing off my victim slowly and painfully till I was staring at a lifeless body drenched in her own blood.